[NL2-NL10] AKs

• hohoho321
      hohoho321
      Bronze
      Hero: $10,91
      CO: $11,63

My opponent is a Tag reg on this limit

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.87 by http://www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A :spade: , K :spade:
      Hero raises to $0,35, CO raises to $1,20, 3 folds, Hero calls $0,85.

I fairly said don't know why i decide to call , i played this hand very stupid cause i wasn't focused and I didn't know what to do.Still my call isn't that bad , I just don't have the arguements for doing so

Flop: ($2,55) J :spade: , 3 :spade: , 5 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1,50, Hero calls $1,50.

Here is the first obvious mistake made by me.I now think it would be better to x/raise to represent a flush draw and to stack easy his probable over pair.

Turn: ($5,55) 3 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3,00, CO folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Second stupid move as I see it now I had to let him bet thinking that he is ahead or get money from a bluff ,which is not very credible
      What do you think ?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello hohoho321,

Preflop: Yeah, I guess I'd rather fold unless I know the opponent better and his 3bet range.

As played
      Postflop: I guess I'd just Check/Raise it here to avoid seeing another spade and then he wont be paying us off when he has a hand. Often times he might still be able to Call our raise or even go broke with some overpair. But as played turn is likely as well bet for the reason that we don't really want to see Check behind.

Best regards.