$2.14
      SB (Hero):
      $3.02
      BB:
      $2.73
      MP3:
      $2.42

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, K.
      MP3 folds, CO calls $0.02, BU raises to $0.10, Hero calls $0.09, BB folds, CO calls $0.08.

Flop: ($0.32) 9, 7, 2 (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.20, CO folds, BU calls $0.20.

Turn: ($0.72) T (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.44, BU raises to $1.84(All-In), Hero calls $1.40.

River: ($4.4) 3 (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.4.

Results follow:

Hero shows a pair of kings(Kh Ks).
      BU shows a pair of nines(9c 8c).

Hero wins with a pair of kings(Kh Ks).
  • 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello wxmwoaili,

Preflop: I don't understand why you ain't 3betting? Just 3bet for value.

As played
      Postflop: I guess I might even prefer folding it on turn as we played that passively preflop, there are just so many 2pair type of hands and as well sets which beat us. Therefore unless I have a good reason there I don't really like going broke. But overall you shouldn't even be that far with such play, just 3bet it preflop!

Best regards.
    • wxmwoaili
      wxmwoaili
      Bronze
      hi,veriz, thanks for your reply.

I just call becasue I feel villian's isolate range is really weak , then fold to my 3bet too often . the limper is a fish, I hope fish is in pot too. should I flat call OOP vs a fish and a isolate raise?

postflop, I think the turn is a fold. My question is if I could check / raise flop, then pot turn?
    • kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      Hey,
      One question about this hand. How villain could have many 2 pair hands. He is really tight according his stats + he makes isolation raise against most likely bad player. There are 4 combinations T9s + maybe some combinations 97s hands, what beat us. I am not really sure, does he even isoraises these hands so often. wxmwoaili did you had read that he isolated loosely?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      I just call becasue I feel villian's isolate range is really weak , then fold to my 3bet too often . the limper is a fish, I hope fish is in pot too. should I flat call OOP vs a fish and a isolate raise?

Then just let it be but don't good odds for them to Call with a lot worse hands and as well don't give good odds for others to Call. KK ain't that strong hand as you imagine it being. Raise for value.

postflop, I think the turn is a fold. My question is if I could check / raise flop, then pot turn?

If you played your KK hand like that then yes, rather Check/Raise it on flop, although I don't really like that line AT ALL. Rather just 3bet it preflop. And potting doesn't make much sense, rather just make a normal size but as well if you would Check/Raise there then you couldn't fold either.

There are 4 combinations T9s + maybe some combinations 97s hands, what beat us.

I played yesterdays session like 16/14 for ~1,2k hands, would you as well say that I don't isolate with T9s? I do isolate with such hands but the problem just was I didn't have many hands to play with. And yes, I can still imagine even 11% that he may play aggressively his suited connectors and it's only 250 hands, that's not a lot. And do the comments how I usually play is my style like 22/18 or even bigger sometimes.

And as well a lot of sets beat us there too. Not only 2pairs or straight. And only few hands what we beat. :)
    • wxmwoaili
      wxmwoaili
      Bronze
      yes, I'm gonna 3bet OOP next time. thanks veriz.

kevvu, villian play multi-tables, I suppose his isolate range is 89s+, 66+, A5s+, any 2 broadway card. I agree with veriz, when I donk bet flop and get raise allin on turn, I really can not beat much, his range is narrow to , Set, JJ-QQ, 2pair and str.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by wxmwoaili
      yes, I'm gonna 3bet OOP next time. thanks veriz.

kevvu, villian play multi-tables, I suppose his isolate range is 89s+, 66+, A5s+, any 2 broadway card. I agree with veriz, when I donk bet flop and get raise allin on turn, I really can not beat much, his range is narrow to , Set, JJ-QQ, 2pair and str.
      And of course I could as well check for the like result and then say of damn I saw him having 98s and he only has TP+OESD there, we have to go broke. But I rather took a look at the hand from other side when I didn't know the hand of his. And that as well proofs that he is capable of isolating with SCs as well.