Full Tilt Jokes

• belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      FULL TILT IS A FUCKING JOKE.RUN BAD ALL TIME.I MAKE STR8 WITH MY 10 AND HE HAS A-10 OFC.I MAKE TWO PAIR IN FLOP AND HE MAKES TOP BETTER WHEN ALREADY ALL IN.MY EV SHOULD BE -100$ AND I AM -450$ AND DONT REFER THE SHOWFUCKING DOWN WINNINGS.WHATEVER YOU SAY TO ME FULL TILT IS RIGGED. I WENT ALL IN 3 TIMES PRE FLOP WITH A-A K-K Q-Q STR8 AND LOST 3 BI.THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE.I REALLY HOPE SOME PEOPLE STOP PLAYING ONLINE AND BE BETTER.IS FUCKING HILARIOUS TO SEE THINGS THAT NEVER EVER HAPPEN IN REALITY.IF SOMEONE WANTS MORE INFORMATION I CAN SEND HIM MY FUCKING DATABASE TO SEE ALL MY HANDS.ALL MY HANDS AND WHEN I SAY ALL I MEAN 90 HANDS PER 100 BEING HEAVY OR SMALL FAVOURITE(I DONT REFER COINS OFC)LOST.HOPE ONLINE POKER SOMEDAY WILL BE SOMEWHAT LIKE REAL POKER.WITH NO JOKES THERE JUST TO KEEP FISH PLAYING.VERY CLEVER WHAT THEY ARE DOING.SHARING TO THE TOPS THE WINNINGS AND JUST A LITTLE TO FUCKING FISHES.ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO LOOSE A-A FROM 9-2 ALL IN Q-Q 7-8OFF ALL IN AND THEN K-K FROM 8-8 ALL IN 3 TIMES IN STR8.JUST A FUCKING JOKE.I HOPE SOME PEOPLE OPEN THEIR MINDS TO THIS SICKNESS.mY BANKROLL GOES FROM 40 TO 120 AND THEN BACK AGAIN TO 40 ALL TIMES FROM FUCKING SICK BAD BEATS THAT HAPPENS ONLY IN ONLINE POKER SO FUCKING OFTEN
  • 33 replies
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      i read OP's story, and made a graph of it

• belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AlCaTrAzzALZ
      i read OP's story, and made a graph of it

THIS IS YOUR GRAPH M8?
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      ErinChadwick: not realistic when the only card that can create action consistently comes out on river

THIS PLAYER HAS 100% RIGHT THE SAME SHIT HAPPENS EVERY TIME

OR THE OTHER SHIT...I NEVER SEE A PLAYER WIN TWO ALL INS STR8.LIKE FULL TILT NEEDS TO SHARE THE PROFITS AMONG THE PLAYERS.SO FUCKING SICK

THE MOST HILARIOUS IS THAT I SEE LITERALLY AT LEAST 5 TIMES PER HOUR PER TABLE 10-10 VS A-A SO FUCKING SICK

AND I SEE MILLIONS TIMES A-10 VS Q-Q AND FLOP 89J THEY GO ALL IN AND OFC THE Q CAME
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
    • Kodark
      Kodark
      Bronze

If FTP was rigged as in they pay people to play and/or control cards then someone would leak this info to the media for $$$. This is the problem with conspiracy theorys. People cant keep secrets.

If i earn lets say 300FTP thats $30 rakeback for FTP over 3 days from 1 player. If we take 70000 as the average amount of users online and look at a 12 hour night day cycle. So 70k for 12 hours then a different 70k for 12-24 hours. and say they all earn on average 300FTP every week. which is a very conservative estimate.

That comes to $4.2million dollars a week just from rakeback

thats 218million 400thousand dollars a year just from rakeback.

Why risk that knowing if you rig your site you might be caught, fined, possibly imprisoned and lose that revenue.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi belthazorrrr,

We sympathise with your recent run and believe me we've all had those kind of downswings.. frequently :( but if you could switch off the caps lock and tone down the expletives a little, you would probably get a better response.

Why not use the vast experience of our members to help you to analyse your hands in more detail? e.g. what sample size are we talking here, was it just a bad run of 100 hands over a 20k sample? or are these the only hands you've played, in which case it is probably a little too early to be able to tell anything concrete yet.

There must have been a time when you were running better. Have you utilised something such as PokerStrategy Elephant, PT3 or HEM to compare your stats for this session against when you were running well?
      Even a subtle change in the way you play hands or opening range can have an impact on net result.

Of course you may have just been extremely unlucky. Variance as you know happens frequently and whilst at the time it seems unfair, the randomness of it all does mean that it happens to everyone.

Hoping that we are able to help further.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi belthazorrrr,

We sympathise with your recent run and believe me we've all had those kind of downswings.. frequently :( but if you could switch off the caps lock and tone down the expletives a little, you would probably get a better response.
      Damn bart, how do you do it. Such a calm reply xD

I literally thought this joke was about full tilt jokes, like the poke-her ones but FT. Sad fish :(
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jim4rdo

I literally thought this joke was about full tilt jokes, like the poke-her ones but FT. Sad fish :(
      LOL, he just chose reply form A318: Angry fish complaining about it being rigged
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belthazorrrr
      I WENT ALL IN 3 TIMES PRE FLOP WITH A-A K-K Q-Q STR8 AND LOST 3 BI.THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE.
      I want to know how to do dat!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Oooh my secret is out :D :f_love:

No, I just think that it's always better to calmly review, analyse the past and look at how to better shape the future rather than just dwell on a bad spell.

Don't get me wrong, there are times we all just want to shout, rant & cry a little. Nothing wrong with that, good part of the healing process, but it's how we then deal with the future that counts.

^ Sound good huh? I write all my own stuff you know ;)

This community is awesome and we should all be using our own experiences to help each other, that's all.

Just not me though, I play poker sooooo good that I spend most of my time moderating now instead :f_wink: :D

Bart
    • scscpoker
      scscpoker
      Bronze
      Can you make graph of winnings in dollars and in big blinds and post it here?
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      ^ Sound good huh? I write all my own stuff you know ;)
      Bart
      Wow, in that case, respect. But I think some guys are just hopeless and I don't think he'll get any of the stuff you wrote.
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      You impress me more every time I see you write something! haha :)

Na I think you're right too, I've had to learn from the start (and i'm still learning, lots) so any experience I have I try and pass on and help others like i've been helped, it's just i've seen lots of threads by him and he rants a lot and is rude, so it's hard to try keep a level head!
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      @OP. Space bar anyone?
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fuzzyfish
      Originally posted by Jim4rdo

LOL, he just chose reply form A318: Angry fish complaining about it being rigged
      ALRIGHT. NOW I'M ANGRY. WHERE THE FK ARE THOSE FKING FORMS. GRRRRR. :f_ugly:
    • Duncan737
      Duncan737
      Bronze
      Thank you, i will live a bit longer. :s_biggrin:
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      OP is in :heart: with CAPS LOCK, huh?
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Zheelvern
      OP is in :heart: with CAPS LOCK, huh?
      Caps compensate for his small peen
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      So apparently OP has his own video series??