[NL2-NL10] Flopped Two-Pair - Played too passive?

• Gremlin68
      Gremlin68
      Bronze
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)    
      Position:
      Stack
      CO:
      $12,20
      BU:
      $2,71
      SB:
      $9,73
      MP2:
      $26,01
      Hero:
      $2,38

0,05/0,10 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com. 27.12.07

Preflop: Hero is BB with T:heart: , 5:diamond:
      3 folds, MP2 calls $0,10, MP3 folds, CO calls $0,10, BU calls $0,10, SB calls $0,05, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0,50) 5:spade: , T:club: , A:diamond: (5 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, MP2 checks, CO checks, BU folds.

I didn't want to raise OOP against three opponents, afraid of the A on the Flop. Afterwards I think it is too passive. I have a strong hand, but no information.

Turn: ($0,50) 6:heart: (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, MP2 checks, CO checks.

I think the check before didn't improve my situation here. It would still be a small bet, so still the possibility to lay down if there's a reaction of one of the following players. So latest I should have bet here.

River: ($0,50) 6:spade: (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0,30, MP2 folds, CO calls $0,30, SB folds.

With a pair on the board now the board is really dangerous, so the worst spot to bet. I'm not very satisfied with this hand. Your meanings?

Final Pot: $1,10
  • 4 replies
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      Bet out on the flop, if not, at least on the turn.
      You don't want to get outdrawn and if no one has an ace, you just don't get paid, that's the problem.

Let me guess : Split pot or won versus pockets 77-99 ?
    • Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      Bet $0.40 here on the flop with Two Pair. Against a lot of action you still can consider to fold or go all-in. When you get called here, which will happen by most Aces and often Gutshots, you often can go All-In on a good turncard.
    • Gremlin68
      Gremlin68
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SonicXT
      Bet out on the flop, if not, at least on the turn.
      You don't want to get outdrawn and if no one has an ace, you just don't get paid, that's the problem.

Let me guess : Split pot or won versus pockets 77-99 ?
      He did it with 85o so played his 5 :)
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      Bet flop and don`t even think of folding to any action on this limit... You will loose a lot on distance if you play it the way you played.