This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AK nl10 levling or not?

• deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      [quote]Napisane przez deivid2
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($6.75)
      BB ($9.46)
      Hero ($10.74)
      UTG+1 ($11.23)
      CO ($5)
      BTN ($15.03)

Dealt to Hero A:club: K:club:

Hero raises to $0.35, fold, fold, BTN raises to $1.20, fold, fold, Hero raises to $2.85, BTN calls $1.65

FLOP ($5.85) Q:club: 6:spade: A:diamond:

Hero bets $2, BTN raises to $11.85, Hero calls $5.89 (AI)

34/18/2.4/6.7 3b 196h

PRE: i think without reads here 4b/ship and fold is ok, i 4b here becouse he has big 3b on BTN 18%.

F: i c.bet for value and get snapshove and now i think this i have TPTK in 3b pot i must call!

but know i think other.

PRE: he 3b me so his range i think is this QQ 100%, TT-JJ 50% becouse he sometimes flatcall this hand pre, AA, KK, AK 50% becosue i bocking this hands and KK-AA i thinks he shove preflop, and AQ 50% beocuse i have As and he sometimes flatcalls so when he calls my 4b i thinks he has QQ, somietes TT-JJ and AQ

F: this flop he should calls with AQ and QQ but this is micro he play snapshovue bocuse he has monster in 3bpot, and when he has JJ-TT i think he this long time. So here i think bet/fold is optimal play becouse i beat only bluff vs his range.

What do you think?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

First of all I guess I'd even do the 4bet a bit bigger like at least $3. Otherwise I don't really think that I am folding there on flop, he may as well sometimes come up with even worse Aces. According to his stats he seems to be pretty bad and I wouldn't be even surprised and when he has hands like QQ or AA, why the hell should he shove there?

And when we picked such a small bet we could easily induce him to shove with even weaker hands or as well with bluffs.

Plus we need like 27% equity there to make it profitable and it should be still doable, for example if we put him into this range:

Equity Win Tie Loss Hand
      Player 1: 63,728% 46,857% 33,743% 19,400% QQ, AJs+, AQo+
      Player 2: 36,272% 19,400% 33,743% 46,857% AcKc

But we didn't include bluffs as well into his hand, which he still could have. So I don't think I am folding this one unless I have a really good reason.

Best regards.