Would this be legal?

• clawindsouza
      clawindsouza
      Bronze
      I was just wondering...

If i start a company, employ 10 guys, teach them to play SSS and pay them a certain amount would it be illegal?

i know post a certain amount of time they would just go away but i was just wondering if its allowed or not...
  • 15 replies
    • Kodark
      Kodark
      Bronze
      otherwise known as staking someone in cash games. you are just overcomplicating it. Would be legal.

But i doubt it would work. Youd be better off getting a machine to do it. It wont take long for one of your workers to deviate from the strategy.

I try to play MSS to the T but in a 3 hour session if you have not made a call/raise or fold that is not inline with the charts, there must be something wrong with you.
    • JonikoP
      JonikoP
      Bronze
      And the moment your "employees" start beating the game for a decent amount, I think you might find they start leaving...
    • clawindsouza
      clawindsouza
      Bronze
      haha true...im not planning on starting anythin like it...but was just wondering why nobody has tried it thats all..
    • Kodark
      Kodark
      Bronze
      ^^^^ Hahahaahaha ye LMAO at not seeing that.

"hey wait a minute this dude is paying me less than i make so he turns a profit and this software is free download, i think im about to have an idea!"
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      i know a business setup that has done this. :f_biggrin:
    • Kodark
      Kodark
      Bronze
      How can it work though? i mean it takes you 1-2 days to completely memorise the SSS off by heart. Then all you need is to collect your days wages go home download the client and tell boss to shove it in morning.

Only profitable way to run this is to pay workers less than that earn at tables.

Well i suppose you could let them keep what they earn and pocket rake but doesnt seem that profitable. And they can always earn their own rake.
    • Yoshimitsu77
      Yoshimitsu77
      Bronze
      there are websites that do something like this already, google it and take a look.
    • clawindsouza
      clawindsouza
      Bronze
      hmmmm maybe if you find a group of ppl who do not speak english and are illiterate or something and have no knowledge about poker and ummmm tell them that its just a game

EDIT: uhhhh nvm just ignore what i said :f_biggrin:
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      teach people to play SSS? Sounds like you'd be committing a crime against humanity
    • tryhardnoob
      tryhardnoob
      Bronze
      Its quite weird if there isn't ppl doing this. ppl i china work for like 50 cent a day
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      I heard of some site that teaches poker to people and then get some % of the paid rake... :f_mad:
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      this is the same as in the past chineese gold farmers, hundreds of them in the same building grinding all day for the company.
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by clawindsouza
      hmmmm maybe if you find a group of ppl who do not speak english and are illiterate or something and have no knowledge about poker and ummmm tell them that its just a game

EDIT: uhhhh nvm just ignore what i said :f_biggrin:
      ahahah, excellent. made my day!
    • Leito99
      Leito99
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tampaloeres81
      I heard of some site that teaches poker to people and then get some % of the paid rake... :f_mad:
      :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Leito99
      Originally posted by Tampaloeres81
      :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
      isnt that illegal ? who are those mofos ? hmmm