[Offer] Staking miniFTOPS !!!

• MarcoRuggeri
      MarcoRuggeri
      Black
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello everybody from the italian community, i decided to stake some people for the imminent miniFTOPS on FullTilt.

I offer diffent type of staking:

- I buy shares of players that decided to play miniFTOPS but maybe they have some bankroll problems or they just want to reduce variance.

- I pay the entire buyin for the events dividing the winnings in % based on your value and your results, in this case i don't stake for single events but i prefer people that can play many hold'em events preferably almost all.

For who's intersted i ask you to apply with your results/nick on this thread.

MTT results are better, but will be considered also multitable sng, sng and cash games.

Don't be afraid to apply if you are a microstakes grinder if you have a decent sample size, but i advise you that if you have just 10 lifetime MTT with 250% roi and no other sng or cash results that is not enough.
  • 10 replies
    • tiltpokernow
      tiltpokernow
      Bronze
      My application. Looking to get back into the swing of things again. Thanks for the opportunity. Cheers

Merge: dkhockey4life
      No luck in sng's and havent played cash. Can only win at mtt's. I want to win.

http://img341.imageshack.us/i/graphtd.png/
    • SGPSTAR85
      SGPSTAR85
      Bronze
      Hi there Marco,

I would like to apply for as many holdem events as you you'd be willing to stake me for.

Here are my results for both FTP and Stars ( Most of my play has been on Stars).

OPR Stars

OPR FTP

I hope you will consider my application. Good luck nevertheless with this stake!

Regards
    • FRODOFEET77
      FRODOFEET77
      Bronze
      i apply sir

FTP SN is BPPBaggins

Pokerstars SN is FRODOFEET77

FYI i am running a BAP for 11 events in the mftops which is sold out however if i was chosen by yourself i would be willing to play other events that are not included in my bap or you could invest in my bap.

Thanks.
    • shinteru
      shinteru
      Bronze
      Hi, these are my results on FT:

Jumi23

I only play NL Holdem, I am having some bankroll problems at the moment and I cant afford to play them, but if you could stake me for them would be great.

Also if you accept I am wondering how will the winnings be divided.

Thanks.
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Mostly cg grinder, had decent success. Used to grind 45s and made some decent $$ @ live MTTs for my stakes.

Here is my cg graph since october, it contains mostly NL10rush, but a bit of NL10, NL5rush and like 20k hands of NL2/5:

And my MTT success (not so good because I have no sample etc. etc. since its not my main game):

I think I am down lifetime at MTTs now, but thats because I played a few MTTs for 'fun', such as $109/$50 MTTs which obviously brought my profits down.

Feel free to check my blog, really up for a big mFTOPS. I would like to play as many events as possible. I had a cg stake before that went reasonably well, we made $$ but unforunately I couldn't complete whole stake due to an accident I had.

I can't really afford to buyin to mFTOPS, so I would like to be staked full amt really, but I could also possibly start a BAP if you might be interested in that?

Maybe I won't get picked but I guess it's worth a try? I'm pretty confident in my game and pretty sure I would own alot of the mFTOPs field. Thanks for reading.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hello, sir!

I added you in the Community and on Skype. I would like to talk about this offer in private if it's OK with you. I'm a FR Rush player, now on NL50 after starting on NL5 in November. Here's the graph for that.

I haven't played that many MTT, just some MT SNG til last summer. Mostly Rush MT SNGs. Hope to discuss more on Skype.

Thanks!
    • Infinity899
      Infinity899
      Bronze
      Do u stake on pokerstars too ?
    • Ben2m2
      Ben2m2
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarcoRuggeri
      I offer diffent type of staking:

- I pay the entire buyin for the events dividing the winnings in % based on your value and your results, in this case i don't stake for single events but i prefer people that can play many hold'em events preferably almost all.

For who's intersted i ask you to apply with your results/nick on this thread.

Hi MarcoRuggen,

Im intrested in playing any Holdem events besides Events: 1,3,22,26 and 44.
      (playing these for another backing in the dutch community)

recent results:
      Grind to Diamond in februari on nl50
      decent roi in MTTs over the last months of 2010 on pokerstars (ben2m)
      and i finished 1394th out of 27k in Event #1 (ben2m)

you can skype me on ben2m2 or respond here :)
    • Splut7
      Splut7
      Bronze
      Hi,

I would like to apply!
      I have been thinking about playing some of the events, but my BR doesnt quite allow me to, so either of your 2 offers would work for me.

I have been playing poker for a while now, but started playing MTT's seriously last november. I cant post a single graph since my laptop died halfway, but i could show you what i have if interested.

my s/n on both pokerstars and FT is Splut7.

contact me here or on skype, splut0 :)
    • MarcoRuggeri
      MarcoRuggeri
      Black
      Thank you for all your reply.

I've found enough action , staking closed .