This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Offer] Staking miniFTOPS !!!

• MarcoRuggeri
      MarcoRuggeri
      Black
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello everybody from the italian community, i decided to stake some people for the imminent miniFTOPS on FullTilt.

I offer diffent type of staking:

- I buy shares of players that decided to play miniFTOPS but maybe they have some bankroll problems or they just want to reduce variance.

- I pay the entire buyin for the events dividing the winnings in % based on your value and your results, in this case i don't stake for single events but i prefer people that can play many hold'em events preferably almost all.

For who's intersted i ask you to apply with your results/nick on this thread.

MTT results are better, but will be considered also multitable sng, sng and cash games.

Don't be afraid to apply if you are a microstakes grinder if you have a decent sample size, but i advise you that if you have just 10 lifetime MTT with 250% roi and no other sng or cash results that is not enough.
  • 10 replies
    • tiltpokernow
      tiltpokernow
      Bronze
      My application. Looking to get back into the swing of things again. Thanks for the opportunity. Cheers

Merge: dkhockey4life
      No luck in sng's and havent played cash. Can only win at mtt's. I want to win.

http://img341.imageshack.us/i/graphtd.png/
    • SGPSTAR85
      SGPSTAR85
      Bronze
      Hi there Marco,

I would like to apply for as many holdem events as you you'd be willing to stake me for.

Here are my results for both FTP and Stars ( Most of my play has been on Stars).

OPR Stars

OPR FTP

I hope you will consider my application. Good luck nevertheless with this stake!

Regards
    • FRODOFEET77
      FRODOFEET77
      Bronze
      i apply sir

FTP SN is BPPBaggins

Pokerstars SN is FRODOFEET77

FYI i am running a BAP for 11 events in the mftops which is sold out however if i was chosen by yourself i would be willing to play other events that are not included in my bap or you could invest in my bap.

Thanks.
    • shinteru
      shinteru
      Bronze
      Hi, these are my results on FT:

Jumi23

I only play NL Holdem, I am having some bankroll problems at the moment and I cant afford to play them, but if you could stake me for them would be great.

Also if you accept I am wondering how will the winnings be divided.

Thanks.
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Mostly cg grinder, had decent success. Used to grind 45s and made some decent $$ @ live MTTs for my stakes.

Here is my cg graph since october, it contains mostly NL10rush, but a bit of NL10, NL5rush and like 20k hands of NL2/5:

And my MTT success (not so good because I have no sample etc. etc. since its not my main game):

I think I am down lifetime at MTTs now, but thats because I played a few MTTs for 'fun', such as $109/$50 MTTs which obviously brought my profits down.

Feel free to check my blog, really up for a big mFTOPS. I would like to play as many events as possible. I had a cg stake before that went reasonably well, we made $$ but unforunately I couldn't complete whole stake due to an accident I had.

I can't really afford to buyin to mFTOPS, so I would like to be staked full amt really, but I could also possibly start a BAP if you might be interested in that?

Maybe I won't get picked but I guess it's worth a try? I'm pretty confident in my game and pretty sure I would own alot of the mFTOPs field. Thanks for reading.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hello, sir!

I added you in the Community and on Skype. I would like to talk about this offer in private if it's OK with you. I'm a FR Rush player, now on NL50 after starting on NL5 in November. Here's the graph for that.

I haven't played that many MTT, just some MT SNG til last summer. Mostly Rush MT SNGs. Hope to discuss more on Skype.

Thanks!
    • Infinity899
      Infinity899
      Bronze
      Do u stake on pokerstars too ?
    • Ben2m2
      Ben2m2
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarcoRuggeri
      I offer diffent type of staking:

- I pay the entire buyin for the events dividing the winnings in % based on your value and your results, in this case i don't stake for single events but i prefer people that can play many hold'em events preferably almost all.

For who's intersted i ask you to apply with your results/nick on this thread.

Hi MarcoRuggen,

Im intrested in playing any Holdem events besides Events: 1,3,22,26 and 44.
      (playing these for another backing in the dutch community)

recent results:
      Grind to Diamond in februari on nl50
      decent roi in MTTs over the last months of 2010 on pokerstars (ben2m)
      and i finished 1394th out of 27k in Event #1 (ben2m)

you can skype me on ben2m2 or respond here :)
    • Splut7
      Splut7
      Bronze
      Hi,

I would like to apply!
      I have been thinking about playing some of the events, but my BR doesnt quite allow me to, so either of your 2 offers would work for me.

I have been playing poker for a while now, but started playing MTT's seriously last november. I cant post a single graph since my laptop died halfway, but i could show you what i have if interested.

my s/n on both pokerstars and FT is Splut7.

contact me here or on skype, splut0 :)
    • MarcoRuggeri
      MarcoRuggeri
      Black
      Thank you for all your reply.

I've found enough action , staking closed .