This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Question

• tiltpokernow
      tiltpokernow
      Bronze
      If I use the pokerstrategy deposit code and make a deposit am I going to be stuck playing $1-$2 sng's until I clear $50 in rake? Ive heard horror stories about this site and would like someone from PS to ensure me I can play any stakes after depositing my own money
  • 4 replies
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      AFAIK the restrictions apply only to those players getting their free $50 on this site from PS.

I deposited my own cash some months ago using the bonus code from PS and have had no restrictions on my account.
    • thebatsman
      thebatsman
      Bronze
      Was poing to post similar question, I want to deposit first, Lets assume 100...

questions

can I still get the free 50???

If I do am I restricted to playing low buy in games or no restrictions???

if after my deposit Do i receive bonus on the the free 50?

Anything else I should know?

Thanks
    • OnkelHotte
      OnkelHotte
      Black
      Hey guys, this is how it works on William Hill:

If you start to play with the $50 starting capital, there is a bankroll limitation in place which only allows you to play at the limits recommended by our beginner’s strategy.

• As a beginner you can play: No-Limit $0.05/$0.10, Fixed Limit $0.10/$0.20, Sit and Go $1.

• In order lift this restriction you can either deposit a minimum of $100 or generate $50 in rake.

• The restriction will automatically be lifted after 30 days of actively playing for real money.

Does this clarify all questions?
      Good luck to you guys at the tables :-)
    • Midazolam
      Midazolam
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thebatsman
      Was poing to post similar question, I want to deposit first, Lets assume 100...

questions

can I still get the free 50???
      Yes you can if you are qualified to get the starting capital

If I do am I restricted to playing low buy in games or no restrictions???
      No, because you deposit $100.

if after my deposit Do i receive bonus on the the free 50?
      You receive the bonus for your deposit. So you get $100 first deposit bonus (pending) and the free starting capital.

Anything else I should know?
      I don´t think so.

Thanks
      You are welcome :)