This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[ICM Trainer Light] Trick to show all cards

• Senseyy
      Senseyy
      Bronze
      Hello everyone,

Basically i've found a "trick" that helped me and some people from the german forums to get the cards back. Im NOT using an old version of Flash and im running Windows 7 x64.

The trick:
      When you start up your program you will see a picture in the center of your screen. Right-Click this Window so some options show up. After waiting several seconds you Left-Click onto your Desktop a single time. When you did this you will (hopefully) be able to see all cards again. (Hint: The content on the right side is only viewable by marking it).

Here is a Youtube video that i've made to show and prove this trick if you dont understand what i mean:
      Youtube

Notice: This is NOT a solution, its only a trick to bypass the Flash Player 10 problem until a new version of ICM will be released from PokerStrategy :)

Yours,
      Senseyy
  • 1 reply