This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL .10 JJ in LP

    • haines21
      Joined: 11.01.2011 Posts: 45
      Full Tilt - $0.10 NL - Holdem - 9 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

      UTG+1: $17.88
      MP: $10.25
      MP+1: $10.15
      Hero (LP): $10.27
      CO: $10.00
      BTN: $10.05
      SB: $10.00
      BB: $11.05
      UTG: $13.31

      SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

      Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has J:spade: J:heart:

      fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.40, fold, BTN raises to $1.15, fold, BB calls $1.05, Hero calls $0.75

      Flop: ($3.50, 3 players) 4:club: 7:heart: 6:club:
      BB checks, Hero bets $2.60, BTN raises to $8.90 and is all-in, fold, Hero calls $6.30

      Turn: ($21.30, 2 players) T:heart:

      River: ($21.30, 2 players) T:spade:

      spoiler below after wall of text

      So i was just wondering, what the hell could I have done diferently? he was bluffing all game like that with stupid hands, he was at 44/26 and opening from all positions with wild raises.

      If this sort of luck carries on im not gonna have a BR left

      Villian showed 8 9 of spades for a straight, had nothing when he want all in, with only a 34% chance of improving his hand vs my 66%.

      im lost for words

      Hero shows J:spade: J:heart: (Two Pair, Jacks and Tens) (PreFlop 81%, Flop 66%, Turn 0%)
      BTN shows 8:spade: 9:spade: (Straight, Ten High) (PreFlop 19%, Flop 34%, Turn 100%)
      BTN wins $19.88
  • 1 reply
    • Adapter1337
      Joined: 17.01.2010 Posts: 734

      If BTN bluffs much preflop and is overall loose agressive fish then JJ is defenetly good for ALL IN preflop, especially if BB coldcall 3bet (more dead money). So my standard would be here just shove ALL IN, just because 3way postflop JJ isnt much worth if dont hit.

      As played:
      Overall im not huge fan of calling 3bet OOP, but 3way if all fullstacks, then its ok, you have odds to call and i like your donkbet - call line. If you donkbet, BTN raise AI and BB also call, then i fold.

      Question is, what flop comes Q/K/A high, then its hard and i think check-fold is right play.

      Overall, you got money in good, don´t think about results, just take next hand and be happy about your correct play, this is way to go if you want to have winning player mindset.