[NL20-NL50] [SH] NL25 Rush 55 3bet pot from BB

• jozata
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BB (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is BB with 5, 5.
      3 folds, BU raises to $0.60, SB folds, Hero raises to $2.00, BU calls $1.40.

Flop: ($4.1) 7, 7, T (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.60, BU calls $2.60.

Turn: ($9.3) 9 (2 players)
      Hero bets $5.00, BU raises to $29.56, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $14.3.

Villain-unknown.Should I be cbetting this flop?Should I be second barreling?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Since you´re deep and likely very often would call your 3-bet or 4-bet bluff then I don´t like 3-betting that spot with 55. You´re ending up playing big pot and very often you can´t be sure when he is going to bluffraise or which cards he is going to fold.
      I personally don´t like your turn bet that often, since he is not folding any better hands and sometimes he if floating hands like QJ/KJ that he would shove over your turn bet
      I think c/c to let him bet his floats or c/f would be better options and if you c/c then you can likely have to c/f river, since seems like you have anything there and would go to calldown mode. So I don´t expect players to bluff that often
      c-bet on that board is fine, sometimes you get folds and you don´t get raised every single time that you should start out c/c