This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 56s IP in limped pot

• Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      Is limping behind in position with suited connectors a bad idea? My flop raise is rubbish to be honest. Both times. Dont see how I can continue the turn. Seems unlikely he has 78 here. More likley Jx.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $10
      UTG2:
      $6.55
      Hero:
      $14.56

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with 6:spade: , 5:spade:
      UTG2 calls $0.10, 4 folds, Hero calls $0.10, SB calls $0.05, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.40) J:spade: , 6:club: , 5:diamond: (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, UTG2 bets $0.1, Hero raises to $0.30, 2 folds, UTG2 raises to $0.60, Hero raises to $1.40, UTG2 calls $0.60.

Turn: ($3.00) J:heart: (2 players)
      UTG2 bets $2.6, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $5.60
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Meemawuk,

Preflop: Since he is such a station I guess it should be fine. With isolating we would have a problem that he ain't gonna fold to a lot of our CBets, rather floats them.
      Flop: Don't really like the min-raises at all from you. Rather just do it normal size like $0,50 for the 1st raise and then your 4bet should be like $2,60 or even sometimes I prefer just Calling his 3bet for the reason that we don't have the best 2pairs and as well we could easily be behind there. And it's only a freeplay pot, ain't worth fighting while our hand ain't that strong.
      Turn: Pretty easy fold, we don't beat much anymore.

Best regards.