• matthiasvanlandeghem
      matthiasvanlandeghem
      Bronze
      Hey i wanna clear a new bonus en try out or fulltilt or absolute

what i now is that fulltilt has a lot of traffic en 27% RB
      absolute 30% RB en probleby more fish

i multitable 5 - 10 $ sng around 8 - 10 tabels

wich site is most recommended

oh en about support fulltilt is the worst i have seen, i am waiting for three weeks now for them to accept me, i have sended more information to them then i need for a loan at the bank, en still they didnt reply yet, its like they dont want me playing there, TERRIBLE

so anybody also play at absolute or ultimate, is the security better, en is it good for 5 - 10$ sng to multitable them?

ty very much
  • 24 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      stay away from AP and UB its terrible.

The support sucks too they have a live chat that just tell you to email a department but your emails get ignored. Plus they have had multiple issues with security in the past just google it you will soon find the articles.

Last time i played there it wasnt good to multitable any game type, i suppose you could get a couple of NLSH tables up but not much else, if you wanna multi table id say stick to FT/stars never short of traffic

GL
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      I like AP, i cant really complain about anything here. But FT is def much better at everything..
    • matthiasvanlandeghem
      matthiasvanlandeghem
      Bronze
      tx for the replies

gl @ the tabels, (we will need it)
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      full tilt for sure.

story about AP. i joined there a few weeks ago (to be a bit of bonus whore). no problem at all joining, deposted $300 and played there one night. I won a small bit ($16 i think). they then blocked my acount for an ID check - ok fair enough. sent all the stuff through and after a bit of backwards and forwards they accepted everything and reopened my account. But i still coulnt access it - so i went on the live help and asked for them to check it out. After an hour they they say that they voided my credit card transaction when they did the ID check (i dont know why). And apparently thats it - they cant reopen my account (dont knwo why but there system doesnt allow it. It has been escalated to "management" but five days later and no reply. im over it as my CC was never charged so im back on full tilt.

would love to know what will happen to my winnings though. I doubt very much that i will get them and i doubt even more that the people i won it off will get it back
    • parabolat
      parabolat
      Bronze
      ME TOO I LIKE FULL TILT POKER ITS THE BEST
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by evertonroar
      full tilt for sure.

story about AP. i joined there a few weeks ago (to be a bit of bonus whore). no problem at all joining, deposted $300 and played there one night. I won a small bit ($16 i think). they then blocked my acount for an ID check - ok fair enough. sent all the stuff through and after a bit of backwards and forwards they accepted everything and reopened my account. But i still coulnt access it - so i went on the live help and asked for them to check it out. After an hour they they say that they voided my credit card transaction when they did the ID check (i dont know why). And apparently thats it - they cant reopen my account (dont knwo why but there system doesnt allow it. It has been escalated to "management" but five days later and no reply. im over it as my CC was never charged so im back on full tilt.

would love to know what will happen to my winnings though. I doubt very much that i will get them and i doubt even more that the people i won it off will get it back
      The same happened to me a while back when i decided to have a go there my account frozen. I went on live chat and moaned like a bitch demanding to speak to supervisors/management it took me about 20 minutes but they caved in eventualy, 10 minutes later, account reopened :f_cool:
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      jokerstars baby:D
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Originally posted by evertonroar
      full tilt for sure.

The same happened to me a while back when i decided to have a go there my account frozen. I went on live chat and moaned like a bitch demanding to speak to supervisors/management it took me about 20 minutes but they caved in eventualy, 10 minutes later, account reopened :f_cool:
      gonna have to work on my 'moaning like a bitch' skills :P
    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      Sngs suck at ap. You cant multiple table them. But ap has the best support ever. I even recorded free $40 tourney ticket from them. If you grind micro cashgames ap is the best.
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      If you want to play against Super Users go for AB.
      If you wanna get 24/7 poker go FTP.
      If you want a lot of cash game fish and fewer FISHY tours go OnGame.
      If you want to be just retarded go iPoker.

gl mate ;)
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Zhusy
      If you wanna get 24/7 poker go FTP.
      If you want a lot of cash game fish and fewer FISHY tours go OnGame.
      If you want to be just retarded go iPoker.

gl mate ;)
      o.O
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      Just a part of the article:

The big story this week, stems from the resurgence of the UltimateBet/AP SuperUser Scandal brought about from an interview by Travis Makar on Donkdown Radio with Bryan Micon and Todd Witteles. Makar, who is a name that has long been associated with the scandal, called in to the show with information that has sent shockwaves through the industry by claiming that he possesses incriminating evidence such as hand histories, e-mails, computers, and data from the superuser program and cover-up, but isn’t releasing them yet because of pending litigation.
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Can you please share your own experience with superusers at CEREUS network?
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alficor1
      Can you please share your own experience with superusers at CEREUS network?
      There are some things that shouldn't be told...
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      super user is someone who can see my holecards or what?
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      So you have no experience with them otherwise i dont see a reason why you shouldnt wanna share them.
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      So you have no experience with them otherwise i dont see a reason why you shouldnt wanna share them.
      super user is someone who can see our holecards?
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Saruniks
      Super user was a program started to "prevent cheating".
      It ended up being used to steal money from users on mid and high limit games.

CAnd correct Super User is an account that can see the cards from all players. Later after the awareness of super user on UB/AB many software appeared that could emulate the functions of an super users account. This time period of thier usability was short true, but still it existed and I bet it will or exists still.

I shouldn't talk or discuss such things without some particular persons, but lets say one of the persons that was involved in this said everything in few nice interviews. You can google it.

Also I don't want to say AB/UB is a cheating website, they can't be fault for individual mishandling of their services. But hey.. it happened, it can happen again or it is happening allready.
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Saruniks
      No they are ppl who can see your mother in underpants..