This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl2 99

• dany2391
      dany2391
      Bronze
      I was trying to make him fold so I don't like his call very much.He also calls the cbet on the flop and considering his wts value I decide to play c/f.But then he checks behind on the turn which makes me think if my hand is still good here.Do you think I should bet on the river?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $1.97
      MP3:
      $2.42

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9:heart: , 9:spade:
      MP3 raises to $0.06, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.18, MP3 calls $0.12.

Flop: ($0.37) A:club: , 5:diamond: , 4:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.18, MP3 calls $0.18.

Turn: ($0.73) 8:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks.

River: ($0.73) T:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $0.46, Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.73
  • 1 reply
    • Adapter1337
      Adapter1337
      Bronze
      Hello!
      Preflop:
      Why you raise here?
      I dont like it, you are OOP, he is MP3 (not so loose). If you got called, you see really nasty situations. I think calling for setvalue is correct play here.

Flop:
      As played, i cbet also here, its good board, but i like it bit bigger. to have more fold equity (they fold more, if you bet more), about 0,22 i think is nice size.

Turn:
      Now i think you must decide, you give up, or you bet turn AND river (to force him fold some weak ace or TT-JJ).
      My standard here is give up. i belive him, we are OOp and its not so nice and i think this should be best play in micros.
      But he check back

River
      You asked about betting river.
      I ask you, if you bet here, you bet for value right, because you think your hand is still good. So what weaker hand call you?