[NL2-NL10] Nl2 99

• dany2391
      dany2391
      Bronze
      I was trying to make him fold so I don't like his call very much.He also calls the cbet on the flop and considering his wts value I decide to play c/f.But then he checks behind on the turn which makes me think if my hand is still good here.Do you think I should bet on the river?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $1.97
      MP3:
      $2.42

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9:heart: , 9:spade:
      MP3 raises to $0.06, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.18, MP3 calls $0.12.

Flop: ($0.37) A:club: , 5:diamond: , 4:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.18, MP3 calls $0.18.

Turn: ($0.73) 8:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks.

River: ($0.73) T:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $0.46, Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.73
  • 1 reply
    • Adapter1337
      Adapter1337
      Bronze
      Hello!
      Preflop:
      Why you raise here?
      I dont like it, you are OOP, he is MP3 (not so loose). If you got called, you see really nasty situations. I think calling for setvalue is correct play here.

Flop:
      As played, i cbet also here, its good board, but i like it bit bigger. to have more fold equity (they fold more, if you bet more), about 0,22 i think is nice size.

Turn:
      Now i think you must decide, you give up, or you bet turn AND river (to force him fold some weak ace or TT-JJ).
      My standard here is give up. i belive him, we are OOp and its not so nice and i think this should be best play in micros.
      But he check back

River
      You asked about betting river.
      I ask you, if you bet here, you bet for value right, because you think your hand is still good. So what weaker hand call you?