This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Everest Poker and rakeback?

• tryhardnoob
      tryhardnoob
      Bronze
      do you get rakeback on this site or how does it work? Is it like pokerstars you only get VPPs?

I read on another site I can get rakeback there but I't doesn't say anything about rakeback here on pokerstrategy.

Im thinking about starting a account there cuase I need a EU pokerroom so i dont have to pay taxes and it works with elephant! :)
  • 2 replies
    • wickdclown
      wickdclown
      Bronze
      Everest doesn't allow rakeback.
      You collect so called summit points taht you can exchange for money. This VIP system they have aren't very good, if you ask my opinion. I play quite a lot NL25, and the VIP level that I get on Everest translates to roughly 19% rakeback.
      If rake back if very important for you, I'm sure you can find a better site to play.
    • tryhardnoob
      tryhardnoob
      Bronze
      No I dont think I can. I want to be tracked with PS and play with elephant AND play on EU pokerroom. Actually I think this is my only option