This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 6max Rush, Tptk vs some strange aggression

• Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Villain: 63/13/3.0 during 8 hands.

Full Tilt Poker $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BTN: $10.00
      SB: $7.18
      BB: $12.03
      Hero (UTG): $26.50
      MP: $5.91
      CO: $11.29

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is UTG with K:spade: A:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0.30, MP calls $0.30, CO calls $0.30, 3 folds

Flop: ($1.05) Q:diamond: 4:heart: A:spade: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.60, MP folds, CO calls $0.60

Turn: ($2.25) T:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks

River: ($2.25) 4:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.20, CO raises to $10.39 all in, Hero ???

I'm not sure, but I guess betting flop bigger would be good? On the turn I somehow felt I might be beat and since I didn't have position I really wanted to keep pot small, so decided to check/call instead of betting. River comes pretty safe, but whoa wtf is that? Fold I guess?
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Bliausmas,

Nothing really wrong in bet sizing, although I'd Bet/Fold the turn as well, there are still a lot worse hands which may Call us or maybe even draws. Otherwise river is a Bet/Fold, we don't beat anything there if he decides to take such a line.

Best regards.
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      I folded here, but still wandered what might he have. Only reasonable hand here seems TT, as he would 3bet AA-QQ preflop, and if he did that with KJ then.. well strange, but congrats anyway.
      But anyways, next time I'm gonna definitely bet/fold turn in this type of situations. If you start aggression - you gonna have to continue it until you meet resistance. But if you stop attacking at some point, they bet into you EVERYTIME :f_eek: