WSOP question

• dotyfree
      dotyfree
      Bronze
      Hello.

I would like to know where i can check my rank in WSOP weekly board.

Because in the link that site give results isnt refreshing for 2 days.

Anyone know where to find result?
  • 5 replies
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      The 2 day lag may be something you just have to put up with. When the "Cash Cow" promotion was on I found that the page telling me how many points I had earned was generally up to 4 days behind and was sometimes a week out of date.
    • Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      I think they just updated today. I'm not on the micro leaderboard though haha. Not sure how up to date this update actually is, may be a 1 or two day lag as i should be in the top 10 if accurate to yesterday.
    • Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      This is strange. Since March 1st i've generated 1500 WH points (divide by 3) = 500 leaderboard points but i'm not even on there. Even if there is a day lag i should be on there somewhere if not the first page. ?(

EDIT: Just contacted support and apparently the leaderboard is inaccurate. Accurate one should appear on March 6th... hopefully. Seems to be many NL10 players missing from the micro board.
    • dotyfree
      dotyfree
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Andyuk18
      This is strange. Since March 1st i've generated 1500 WH points (divide by 3) = 500 leaderboard points but i'm not even on there. Even if there is a day lag i should be on there somewhere if not the first page. ?(

EDIT: Just contacted support and apparently the leaderboard is inaccurate. Accurate one should appear on March 6th... hopefully. Seems to be many NL10 players missing from the micro board.
      So to know your leaderbords points you need to divine your WHP by 3?
    • Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      Yes. Just realised i would not be able to play at WSOP anyway as i don't turn 21 in time lol. Guess i'll take a break from grinding until the PS rake race starts and play some tournaments instead.