This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

HEM ev correct????

• matthiasvanlandeghem
      matthiasvanlandeghem
      Bronze
      Hey, i have bought HEM recently, now i now how expected ev works, but still this is going the wrong way,...

how well can you rely on hem luck ev en does it differs a lot with others???

also, at my highest i casht out 500$, since then its going bad, suckout after suckout,... i am not here to complain, but coincedense??? dont think so, en thats what HEM ev proves to i guess

any thought or simularities with HEM graph like this?

i just wanna now first is this normal, second i am running really bad already 1000 sng, en i play regular, how long can this go on

tx gl guys

http://img52.imageshack.us/i/hemevjpeg.jpg/
  • 3 replies
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      u play 18 mans?
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      im just going to assume you play 18mans by the way the ev steadily diverges away

answer: red line only works for STTs (6max,9man,10man)

reason: you need to see all players/stack sizes to do the ev calculations so it wont work if you can only see 1 out of 2 tables.
    • matthiasvanlandeghem
      matthiasvanlandeghem
      Bronze
      exactly 18-27 mans i played the most i think around 2500 games the rest are a few 45 mans en STT

i never looked at it that way that hem needs to see all the tabels, so thats maybe why i differs so much,

anyway, for the last 1000- 1500 games i am on a bad run, i dont now what bad run defines, but i am sure i received way more suckouts by 2 outers, en losing of most coinflips

so good to now that the ev is for the 9 mans only

ty very much for you re help