FTP cashout

• Snnopel
      Snnopel
      Bronze
      Hello

i have problem with cashout at FTP. When i tried to cashout the money i have there it was declined. They send me mail with this text:

Your Full Tilt Poker account has been temporarily suspended pending verification of your identity
      Please send scanned, clear copies of the following documents to IDrequests@fulltiltpoker.com:
      1) Photo ID:
      One of the following: valid driver's license, passport, or other government-issued ID that clearly shows your birth date and the date of issue or expiry.

2) Proof of Address (less than 60 days old):
      One of the following: bank or credit card statement, utility bill, cell phone bill, home or auto insurance papers.

I send drivers license but i dont have any bank or credit card or anything like this cause all bills are paid by my parents. I tried the cashout to get my money on moneybookers because i dont have bank account.

I tried to contact FTP supporst but there arent answering.

Can anyone help?
  • 8 replies
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Hi snnopel, did you get your $50 starting capital here from PokerStrategy.com? The same documents you send should be fine.

In case you deposit from your own pocket, i don't see why it should be any issue, maybe because you're trying to withdrawal on another method. What i can suggest you is contacting Full Tilt Poker support on this, for that issue i think IDrequests@fulltiltpoker.com should be fine.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey Snnopel

If it were me, I'd go open a bank account. It's probably the best and fastest way of getting your money out. I strongly suspect the site won't allow you to withdraw unless they can verify your identity and address - so you will need to obtain one of the requested documents detailing your address.

As an FYI, it's always good practice to verify your account (as Full Tilt have asked) on any new poker room before depositing to avoid/mitigate any problems down the line.

Hope this provides some help.

EDIT: @ nathanrenard - good advice. An email to Full Tilt asking if there is any other possible way of verifying your account is worth a try. I note too that not everyone getting the $50 goes through an ID check so the OP may not have provided that information previously. Having said this, opening a bank account is easily done and a solution to this issue.
    • Snnopel
      Snnopel
      Bronze
      i get my 50 USD starting capital and went through verification here. That is why i dont get it. I also send mail if there is another way to verify my adress but they didnt answer.

and the worst par is that my ID card just expired so it will take atleast one month before i can creat an account at bank.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Snnopel
      i get my 50 USD starting capital and went through verification here. That is why i dont get it.
      Also the poker room wants to verify that you haven't opened multiple accounts etc. That's more or less a standard procedure on every room.

Which e-mail address have you used? Please give this one a try:
      support@fulltiltpoker.com

That's the standard e-mail address of the Full Tilt Poker support and usually they answer quite fast.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      I send drivers license but i dont have any bank or credit card or anything like this cause all bills are paid by my parents. I tried the cashout to get my money on moneybookers because i dont have bank account.
      [/quote]You keep your money under the mattress?? :P

If you want to withdraw to Moneybookers, you will probably have to deposit some money from MB to FTP and then withdraw.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply TiciBOy.

• PonasS
      PonasS
      Bronze
      FTP support is so slow.. I'm waiting for my verification ~2 weeks
    • PzKpfw
      PzKpfw
      Basic
      I used my cheque numbers on my bank's cheque issue for FTP.

http://w.fulltiltpoker.com/bank-transfer

use intadebit for the bank relayer.