new

• anonimo272
      anonimo272
      Bronze
      well i have some questions ?
      can i cashout my money (of the 50$ party) whenever i want ?
      wat is the best site to invest the 50$ notice that i have already an account in pokerstars...
      why this site give us 50$ ?

for now its all...
  • 5 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey mate,

I'll start with your last question: We give you the $50 capital because we believe that if you read up on our strategy, you can make more of it :) And then we profit from it, because we receive money from our poker rooms for referring active players to their room. You can read more about it on our website: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/businessmodel/

You can currently receive the starting capital on four platforms: Party, William Hill, Full Tilt and Cake Poker. However, cashing the money out will not be possible from the start. Depending on where you receive your starting capital, you will need to play first and, for example on FTP, accumulate 1000 Full Tilt Points before you're able to cash out.

Regards,

Hadi
    • anonimo272
      anonimo272
      Bronze
      well the one i will chose i think will be full tilt so these 1000 FTP, are easy to get ? i play mostly in weekends so i play 2-3 hours per week and theres no time limit to reach these 1000 FTPs ?
      i live in Portugal but i go many times to France so cashouts are avaiable in these two countries ?
      wat is adress line 2 ??? (required for full tilt)

and thank you poker strategy for this opportunity !!!

ps: i just passed my test (with 2 tries)
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      "In cash games you will receive 1 point for participating in a pot where the rake reaches a minimum of $1. You are also able to receive a maximum of 3 points in each hand you play if the rake reaches $3 in the hand.

In tournaments you will receive a flat 7 points every time you pay $1 in tournament entry fees. Therefore, if you were to enter a tournament that had a $5 entry fee, you would receive 35 Full Tilt points (5 x 7 = 35). So to conclude:

1 point for every $1 raked pot at cash tables.
      7 points for every $1 paid in tournament fees."

obviously it will depend on the stakes you play(and if you multi table) regarding how long it will take to get 1000 points.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      There is no time limit to clear the starting capital on Full Tilt Poker. So even if you don't play that much you will clear the free $50.

If you make a deposit then you even lower the restriction to 100 points.

Please be aware that you cannot play on Full Tilt Poker.com if you are in France. The French market is regulated and you will need to play on a French room. If you are in France then the available rooms are different. The view in our poker room section will change automatically:
      The Best Bonuses in Online Poker

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • anonimo272
      anonimo272
      Bronze
      ok i will not play in France...