rakeback

• 2 replies
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      It depends on which site you are playing on as some use the contribution method whilst others use the dealt.

A way to see "approximately" how much you should receive is to go into Holdem Manager and go to sessions. Go to filter and press "This Month" you're overall rake should appear on the far right hand side. How you can divide this number by your rakeback %.

So for example, I play on Full Tilt and rake $10000 in a month, everybody who has rakeback on tilt gets 27%, so I would receive ABOUT $2700.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pleno1
      It depends on which site you are playing on as some use the contribution method whilst others use the dealt.

A way to see "approximately" how much you should receive is to go into Holdem Manager and go to sessions. Go to filter and press "This Month" you're overall rake should appear on the far right hand side. How you can divide this number by your rakeback %.

So for example, I play on Full Tilt and rake $10000 in a month, everybody who has rakeback on tilt gets 27%, so I would receive ABOUT $2700.
      That is if you play cash games. For tourneys it's the exact number afaik, right?