Lags Ftw!!!

• THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Holy molly,
      I tired to play osme tables today and it was freakin lagging, almost everyoen was getting DCed every 3rd hand, ti was slow, etc.

Is it jsut me? I mean, everything els rosk jsut fine, what are they doing? Are they doing some stuff and tests and preparatiosn for the merge? or WTH?
  • 5 replies
    • dienaszaglis
      dienaszaglis
      Bronze
      You are not the only one. I was pissed myself when these crazy things started to happen. Hopefully they will fix it soon. I am contacting their staff at the moment!

Update from PP:

"Yes we are facing connectivity issues at our end and we are still looking in to the matter"

Seems like they are facing some major problems.
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      i just entered an MTT when suddenly it all crashed and now i cant get back in... what happens with the buy-in - will i get that back? 0_o
    • ii40747
      ii40747
      Bronze
      Me too in the middle of HU MTT one matche before payouts and BUM CRASHED and now I cannot connect any more...

What a SHITTY SITE :(
    • DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by JazBenz
      i just entered an MTT when suddenly it all crashed and now i cant get back in... what happens with the buy-in - will i get that back? 0_o
      Did you get this resolved? Did you drop the PP team a message via their support email?

In my experience they are usually quick and happy to help rectify problems that their players are experiencing.
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hey Shade,

There is another thread from another member who suffers from connection problems.

DtotheC question would interest me: has this been resolved?