This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Lags Ftw!!!

• THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Holy molly,
      I tired to play osme tables today and it was freakin lagging, almost everyoen was getting DCed every 3rd hand, ti was slow, etc.

Is it jsut me? I mean, everything els rosk jsut fine, what are they doing? Are they doing some stuff and tests and preparatiosn for the merge? or WTH?
  • 5 replies
    • dienaszaglis
      dienaszaglis
      Bronze
      You are not the only one. I was pissed myself when these crazy things started to happen. Hopefully they will fix it soon. I am contacting their staff at the moment!

Update from PP:

"Yes we are facing connectivity issues at our end and we are still looking in to the matter"

Seems like they are facing some major problems.
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      i just entered an MTT when suddenly it all crashed and now i cant get back in... what happens with the buy-in - will i get that back? 0_o
    • ii40747
      ii40747
      Bronze
      Me too in the middle of HU MTT one matche before payouts and BUM CRASHED and now I cannot connect any more...

What a SHITTY SITE :(
    • DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JazBenz
      i just entered an MTT when suddenly it all crashed and now i cant get back in... what happens with the buy-in - will i get that back? 0_o
      Did you get this resolved? Did you drop the PP team a message via their support email?

In my experience they are usually quick and happy to help rectify problems that their players are experiencing.
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hey Shade,

There is another thread from another member who suffers from connection problems.

DtotheC question would interest me: has this been resolved?