[NL2-NL10] NL4 SH AK vs utg in 4bet pot.

• dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hello,
      Opp is 21/7/1.8 ( pfr from utg,mp,cu 4,from bu 13),wtsd 45 175 hands.
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      BB:
      $0.75
      MP3:
      $3.30
      CO (Hero):
      $4.14
      BU:
      $7.64
      SB:
      $6.10

Preflop: Hero is CO with K, A.
      MP3 raises to $0.08, Hero raises to $0.24, 3 folds, MP3 raises to $0.40, Hero calls $0.16.

Flop: ($0.86) 2, A, 4 (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0.44, Hero calls $0.44.

Turn: ($1.74) T (2 players)
      MP3 bets $2.46, Hero calls $2.46.

River: ($6.66) J (2 players)

Final Pot: $6.66.

I have to say that I auto3betted him,but when he 4 betted me I already knew how tight he is.In this 4% range and me having AK, not much tp combos left that beat me:AA 1 combo left,I split with AK 6 combos ,maybe sometimes he can play some AQ like this???. He is not aggressive and very strong line,can I even consider about folding here? What hands he can overbet turn?
      Thanks.
      Best regards.
      :f_confused:
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dallievas,

When you Calling preflop then there ain't many better flops you might wish you hit, therefore as played I am going broke there. He may still have a lot worse hands. Although I might even decide it right preflop what to do, since when you 3betting then it means as well you often times trying to do it for value, I might even consider even going broke against his stack, although for the given odds it ain't wrong to Call and play postflop.

Best regards.
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Thanks for evaluation,very helpful.
      But what can passive customer have here ,of course AK,AQ,AA, and when you see Axx in 3bet pot,you happy but destiny decides to teach you humbleness,he had just only one AA combo left.I'm not moaning and whining but just wanted confirmation that I read hand well and did correct decision on flop.
      I will fight :D
      :f_confused:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Don't forget to take notes on those guys! Very important one in the future.