Ok, seriously, F*** bwin poker!

• theosis
      theosis
      Bronze
      I'm here to vent, and will try to keep this as civilized as possible.

I've been playing NL100 HU cash on bwin for just over 4 or 5 days. I've played somewhat 1.5k hands in those days and have been dealt KK vs AA three f********* times. This is heads up and I understand that AA, KK and QQ and nuts in heads up play. I cannot fathom how in a 2k sample I get dealt kings and run into aces, twice against the same opponent, and a third f***** time a day later.

This is bull shit.
  • 11 replies
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      I got it 3 times too in 1 hour session. Then 2 hours later i ot AA and the guy hit his king on the turn....
    • clawindsouza
      clawindsouza
      Bronze
      in HU? dam i thought those happen like 3 times in a year:)

sucks but u cant do much about it....
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      ive played around 115,000 hands in my 4 years of online poker,

the odds of a royal flush are 640,000 to 1

ive had 9 royal flushes.

i fully expect to continue getting them 53 times more often than i should.

its online poker.
    • theosis
      theosis
      Bronze
      Well the third time, cost me my keyboard as well. I just grabbed it and threw it at the wall. I swear to God, in my next session if I get dealt kings and run into aces again, I will never play at bwin ever again.
    • Tominho89
      Tominho89
      Bronze
      Fold pre
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      Look at OnGame (bwing)

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) On Game
      SB ($19.70)
      Hero ($66.85)
      CO ($48.27)
      BTN ($12.41)

Dealt to Hero J:spade: T:heart:

fold, BTN calls $0.20, fold, Hero checks

FLOP ($0.50) K:spade: A:spade: T:diamond:

Hero checks, BTN checks

TURN ($0.50) K:spade: A:spade: T:diamond: T:spade:

Hero checks, BTN checks

RIVER ($0.50) K:spade: A:spade: T:diamond: T:spade: Q:spade:

Hero bets $66.65 (AI), BTN calls $12.21 (AI)

Hero shows J:spade: T:heart:

Hero wins $23.68

IF ANYBODY ASKS himself: "Why limp that from button?"
      Answer: Cause moron everytime i button raise (steal) 3bets me... I think this is the 1st time he didnt in 150 hands.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      yeah fuck bwin poker, they didn't accept my deposit
    • bogie
      bogie
      Global
      Originally posted by theosis

I've been playing NL100 HU cash on bwin for just over 4 or 5 days. I've played somewhat 1.5k hands in those days and have been dealt KK vs AA three f********* times. This is heads up and I understand that AA, KK and QQ and nuts in heads up play. I cannot fathom how in a 2k sample I get dealt kings and run into aces, twice against the same opponent, and a third f***** time a day later.

This is bull shit.

I guess they assigned your account as a cash machine for the fish when you signed up ? ...lol
    • theosis
      theosis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bogie

This is bull shit.

I guess they assigned your account as a cash machine for the fish when you signed up ? ...lol

That's really hilarious, mr funny man. I sure hope you experience this at some point in your poker career. Will be thinking of you.
    • bogie
      bogie
      Global

This is bull shit.

That's really hilarious, mr funny man. I sure hope you experience this at some point in your poker career. Will be thinking of you.

sorry i couldn't resist cos your steaming ! ,ive been there i know wat its like ,ive had long break even and long downswings but i got through them, i hope it turns round for you soon.
    • theosis
      theosis
      Bronze

This is bull shit.

sorry i couldn't resist cos your steaming ! ,ive been there i know wat its like ,ive had long break even and long downswings but i got through them, i hope it turns round for you soon.

Thanks man, it's just I've never experienced something so improbable. Can't help but think things are rigged, but obviously I know they are not. I've always handled downswings well, but this was just insane. I apologize for what I said. Hope you run good.