all +ev?

• belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      in my last six games i cashed in 4 winning no hand when i was behind.i mean i lost all situations when i was underdog when i won one coin and lost another one.I have to questions.FIrst of all why my green line is above the red.This means i am running good but i didnt saw such thing.Second of my ev won to all games plus the games i lost is +.i mean in six games i have no -ev and all is above +2.5$ev.what this suppose to mean?
  • 6 replies
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Well I have no idea how EV is calculated for SNG, but lets say in cash game if you win 5 times being 70% favorite, and lose 5 times being 20% dog, your EV line will go below winnings line.
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      i think it is the opposite. if u play 10 70-30 as favourite u win 5 and u loose 5 then ur ev(red line) would be up and the winnings(green line) would be down.So this means you are running bad.But if you win all for example then your red line would be down and your green line would be up meaning you are running good.But i can understand why if i didnt won any hand as an underdog my green line(winnings) is above the red line(ev)
    • Leito99
      Leito99
      Bronze
      if you win 20 times while you're 80% it still means you're running good cuz u should lose 4 of them
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Leito99
      if you win 20 times while you're 80% it still means you're running good cuz u should lose 4 of them
      we say the same thing
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belthazorrrr
      i think it is the opposite. if u play 10 70-30 as favourite u win 5 and u loose 5 then ur ev(red line) would be up and the winnings(green line) would be down.So this means you are running bad.But if you win all for example then your red line would be down and your green line would be up meaning you are running good.But i can understand why if i didnt won any hand as an underdog my green line(winnings) is above the red line(ev)
      Lets say we have 20 hands: in 10 of them we are 70-30 favorite and win them all, in other 10 we are 80-20 underdog and lose them all. Lets say all this happens in NL10 cash game with stacks of 10$. Now our EV for first 10 hands would be 10$*(0,7-0,3)*10 = 40$, and our profit is 100$, though EV difference would be -60$. The same with other 10 hands: 10$*(0,2-0,8)*10 = -60$, while your profit is -100$, and EV difference +40$. When we add both these to one, we get that our EV difference is still -20$, what means our EV line is still 2BI lower that winnings line.
      Hope that helps :)
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bliausmas
      Originally posted by belthazorrrr
      Lets say we have 20 hands: in 10 of them we are 70-30 favorite and win them all, in other 10 we are 80-20 underdog and lose them all. Lets say all this happens in NL10 cash game with stacks of 10$. Now our EV for first 10 hands would be 10$*(0,7-0,3)*10 = 40$, and our profit is 100$, though EV difference would be -60$. The same with other 10 hands: 10$*(0,2-0,8)*10 = -60$, while your profit is -100$, and EV difference +40$. When we add both these to one, we get that our EV difference is still -20$, what means our EV line is still 2BI lower that winnings line.
      Hope that helps :)
      in this example the ev line will be bellow the winning line because the winning line will be 0 and the ev line will be to -20$.in your example even if we are break even we runned good.I know how it works>the thing i didnt understand is that even when i didnt cashed in to some sngs it still shows +ev