This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] set @ NL5

• musabasjoo
      musabasjoo
      Bronze
      Not too concerned with the final hands - just want your evaluation on the pre and post flop play.

Villain is 40/6/1.1 I'm pretty sure when he min 3bets then if i call the button will come along too, so I call for set value. On the Flop, villain has been min bet/folding a ton, so I call and hope the button raises or give villain a chance to catch up.

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      MP3 (Hero):
      $5.00
      CO:
      $5.07
      BU:
      $10.94
      SB:
      $2.95
      BB:
      $5.25

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 6, 6.
      Hero raises to $0.15, CO folds, BU calls $0.15, SB raises to $0.35, BB folds, Hero calls $0.20, BU calls $0.20.

Flop: ($1.1) T, 6, 2 (3 players)
      SB bets $0.25, Hero calls $0.25, BU folds.

Turn: ($1.6) K (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.85, SB calls $0.85.

River: ($3.3) K (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.65, SB calls $1.50.

Final Pot: $6.45.
      Results follow:

Hero shows a full-house, sixs full of kings(6 6).
      SB shows a full-house, tens full of kings(T T).

SB wins with a full-house, tens full of kings(T T).
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello musabasjoo,

Sometimes you may as well raise it on flop, although while it's not that drawy and it will be hard for him to continue with a lot worse then calling should be doable. Although I'd bet bigger on turn ~$1,40 or something similar. And as well like $2 on river. LoL, what was the opponent thinking that he picked so passive line. :D Did he think that you have quads?

Best regards.