[NL2-NL10] donkbets part 1

• mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      I had a very small sample on villian like 100 hands which was not enough to give any info imho. I would like to treat him as unknown.

Generally I consider a donk bet on a drawish flop to be TPWK or worse alternatively to be 8 outs or more. On a dry board i put a donk on TPWK or worse.

Generally a half psb is a draw and a full psb is a made hand. Occationally I will put a overbet on a drawish board and multiway as a monster.

In this hand I put villian on 1 pair and the only question is wether it is Ax or 5x or 66 ect.

I folded simply because my equity against Ax (which is the biggest part of his range) is super low.

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter: Play hand $0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed) Known players: MP1: $2.00
      MP2: $2.25
      MP3: $3.85
      CO: $7.31
      BU (Hero): $2.00
      SB: $2.05

BB: $4.81
      UTG2: $2.38

Preflop: Hero is BU with 8, 8. 4 folds, CO calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.45, 2 folds, CO calls $0.35.
      Flop: ($1.05) 2, 5, A (2 players) CO bets $1.05, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.
      Final Pot: $1.05.
  • 2 replies
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      you copied the wrong thing :D you got to copy the BB format.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hey Mineriva,

I don't see the suits so I can't comment

What I can comment on is:

Generally a half psb is a draw and a full psb is a made hand. Occationally I will put a overbet on a drawish board and multiway as a monster.
      There is no general consensus in poker, so sticking to these rules is making your play suboptimally in terms of EV for sure. I always make my moves based on reads and general logic than some set of rules

Best regards,
      Gerv

PS please repost with bb codes sir ;)