widening of value 3B range in squeeze situation (MSS)

• Tommino
      Tommino
      Bronze
      Hi, I was wondering about this: Can we widen our preflop value 3B range in squeeze situation? e.g. here http://www.pokerstrategy.com/poker-hand-converter/617518 (not sure if the equity is enough here so it's mostly for ilustration)
      The idea behind being: the coldcallers range is generally quite weak therefor part of his "fair share" of equity is divided between us and the OR. As a result of that we can now 3B with our $$ going in good even if we couldn't was it only us and the OR.

PS: I'm switching from FL and I played only few k of NL hands so be gentle please :P
  • 2 replies
    • RandomGenerator
      RandomGenerator
      Bronze
      The idea behind being: the coldcallers range is generally quite weak therefor part of his "fair share" of equity is divided between us and the OR. As a result of that we can now 3B with our $$ going in good even if we couldn't was it only us and the OR.

Hmm, I always thought that this was actually the basic idea of squezze
    • kazediel
      kazediel
      Silver
      Originally posted by RandomGenerator

Hmm, I always thought that this was actually the basic idea of squezze
      +1