This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

widening of value 3B range in squeeze situation (MSS)

• Tommino
      Tommino
      Bronze
      Hi, I was wondering about this: Can we widen our preflop value 3B range in squeeze situation? e.g. here http://www.pokerstrategy.com/poker-hand-converter/617518 (not sure if the equity is enough here so it's mostly for ilustration)
      The idea behind being: the coldcallers range is generally quite weak therefor part of his "fair share" of equity is divided between us and the OR. As a result of that we can now 3B with our $$ going in good even if we couldn't was it only us and the OR.

PS: I'm switching from FL and I played only few k of NL hands so be gentle please :P
  • 2 replies
    • RandomGenerator
      RandomGenerator
      Gold
      The idea behind being: the coldcallers range is generally quite weak therefor part of his "fair share" of equity is divided between us and the OR. As a result of that we can now 3B with our $$ going in good even if we couldn't was it only us and the OR.

Hmm, I always thought that this was actually the basic idea of squezze
    • kazediel
      kazediel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RandomGenerator

Hmm, I always thought that this was actually the basic idea of squezze
      +1