HUD problems

• 14 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey malbeker,

i'm sure we can help you but you have to provide us with more details.

Are you using the latest version of the elephant? Your pokerclient saves your handhistory? The autoimport is working correctly? etc..
    • Saraphas
      Saraphas
      Bronze
      yes to all of the above questions, it works sometimes now but not others, why is this??
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Saraphas
      yes to all of the above questions, it works sometimes now but not others, why is this??
      We are talking about Cashgame, right?
    • Saraphas
      Saraphas
      Bronze
      yes - cashgames
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Can you describe on which tables it is not working properly?

Also, please post a recent logfile from a day where no HUD was shown.

Elephant Logo -> Help -> 'Open Log folder' for the logfiles.
    • dzikson999
      dzikson999
      Bronze
      I have problem with hud ,specialy when i play heads up cash games. Hud is working with big deley ( 50 hands at least) and it often freezes and stop to work at all. so i play with totaly wrong stats off players ( because off delay) and i dont know how to fix this, at start everyithing was working fine but more i play elephant starts to brake more often and i need much more time to start the program and it is slower and slower with inporting...so how can i fix this ,do i need to maintenence the program and clean it time to time or...? please help me because i am seryiusly considering to deinstal elephant and buy tracker or holdem manager :(
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dzikson999
      I have problem with hud ,specialy when i play heads up cash games. Hud is working with big deley ( 50 hands at least) and it often freezes and stop to work at all. so i play with totaly wrong stats off players ( because off delay) and i dont know how to fix this, at start everyithing was working fine but more i play elephant starts to brake more often and i need much more time to start the program and it is slower and slower with inporting...so how can i fix this ,do i need to maintenence the program and clean it time to time or...? please help me because i am seryiusly considering to deinstal elephant and buy tracker or holdem manager :(
      Hey,

how many hands do you have in your database?

There are options available to clean up your database.

I'm also interested in your computer specs - this just doesn't sound right. There should be no thing such as a "delay" with the hud. Every imported hand is supposed to show up in your hud during the next hand.
    • dzikson999
      dzikson999
      Bronze
      Hey , thanks for replay
      Well i have around 100 000 hands inported . When i play on party poker everithing works fine . But Problem occures on everest poker ( where i play the most off the time) especially on heads up tables. Hud just freezes every 10 minutes and then big delay occures and in recent time elephant just shout down by itself from time to time. When i play 1 or 2 tables it works ok( or so so) but on more tables it just frezzes and and often some pop up stats off some random player apiere on screen ( witch i didnt click or ask ) So i dont know is it elephant problem or everest poker problem?? My computer shuld be fine i bought it in 2009 so i dont belive that i dont have enough power or space on machine.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Please use Elephant version 0.99 - there should be no such thing as "random popups". Maybe this is the reason why your system/elephant slows down that much. Please update to 0.99. (You need to press CTRL + Leftclick to open player stats now).
    • dzikson999
      dzikson999
      Bronze
      Ok i will try a new version and i will report if it works fine thx for help and sorry if my english writhing is bad :)
    • dzikson999
      dzikson999
      Bronze
      This version 0.99 works much better thx :) , but i still have some dificulties. why the hud needs more than 30 hands to start showing ? And if some player leaves a seat his stats ramain for quite a long time so its confusing..but it is big inprovment when i compare it to previous version that i had..
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dzikson999
      This version 0.99 works much better thx :) , but i still have some dificulties. why the hud needs more than 30 hands to start showing ? And if some player leaves a seat his stats ramain for quite a long time so its confusing..but it is big inprovment when i compare it to previous version that i had..
      Please post us your system specs.
    • dzikson999
      dzikson999
      Bronze
      my specs are core processor 4000+, 2.11 ghz-2,00Gb off ram. Do u need more detail specs ??
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      No, my initial thought was targeted at a much slower system then yours.

Take a look into the hud options -> there is a value for the number of hands that are needed to display the hud. Set this to "1".