Making notes

• tulleh
      tulleh
      Bronze
      What's the best way to make notes in a table? Action's usually too quick, and there's usually a lot of it too, and I find it rather difficult to keep an eye on everyone's play, to tell if they're tight or a maniac.

How do you make useful, concise notes?
  • 5 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      PAHUD usually takes care that problem.
      But: While playing a lot you can notice what players are good, what are calling stations and what are maniacs. Usually middle stacks are bad players
      If you find that action is too fast, then you should play fewer tables.
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Imo PAHud doesnt take care of that at all, only on the most basic lvl. With PAHud you can at best only get the information that he does something often/seldom, you cant really know what it means exactly, like a "real" note could indicate. Well ofc if he raises you and hes got a very low AF, then sure, hes probably got a good hand that beats you, but thats just one situation.

On topic, I dont think I can give you any good tips about taking notes since I myself am quite sucky at that hehe. Sorry about that
    • tulleh
      tulleh
      Bronze
      Oh well :(
    • logitechzen
      logitechzen
      Bronze
      Poker Notes
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi tulleh!

As already mentioned by Kaitz20: If you think that the action is too fast, please play less tables. Concerning the notes: Just make a note if you watch a hand where an opponent made a special move. That can be a bad move, tricky move or whatever.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81