Partypoker $100 bonus

• Donkeh
      Donkeh
      Bronze
      I have following problem.
      When i registered myself here, i got $50 on PartyP. to play with.
      With that, i got a bonusoffer, saying, when i get 800partypoints, i get another $100 as bonus.
      After playing a while, the status of my PP client upgrades from 'J' status to 'Q' status, meaning every partypoint earned, gets doubled up.

When i looke dat the bonus page, it said i had 4 months to reach the 800 points needed to get that $100 bonus (that would be on february 4th or 8th, im not sure), so i played like a madman, and on december 20th i already reached 800 partypoints. Way before that deadline.

I sent an email on december 22th to PartyP. to ask how this works, and how long it takes to release the bonus.
      Now this is the answer i got from them:

Dear Steve,

Thank you for contacting Customer Service.

After reviewing your account I am pleased to inform you have a $100 bonus in your account.

This bonus is release-restricted and you will see the amount in your Bonus Account. You are required to meet the restrictions ,earn 800 standard PartyPoints on PartyPoker only before 16-MAR-2008 23:59:59.

Any points earned whilst playing on other game and bonus points will not be counted.

I can see that you have already played 71.19 standard points on poker already and so you have a further 728.81 standard points to play.

So i have a few questions:
      - How come its PartyP that gives that bonus to me..isnt it PokerS. that gives us that bonus? A friend of mine is on TitanPoker, and thats how its done he says.
      - If you read the mail, you can see he says the bonus all of a sudden started counting from december 17th and ends on march 16th ?????
      - And, the 800 points to gain are not just partypoints, it has to be regular standardpoints, meanign, their status they give you for your hard work, is bullocks, coz it doesnt count.

Can anyone help me out here?
  • 3 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Donkeh,

You're offered this bonus becasue you're from PokerStrategy. Of course the release process is done by PartyPoker staff. Just make sure that you've got 800 standard PartyPoints already (log in your account at PartyPoker.com > PartyPoints > Statements), then please contact Party support and explain the thing to them and include this link as well : http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/1

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • Donkeh
      Donkeh
      Bronze
      Ok thank you,
      I have sent another email to them, and this is the answer:

Thank you for contacting Customer Service.

Let me first apologize for any unclear or confusing information.

In regards to your query, the conditions for the bonus T150 with a bonus amount of $100 USD require you to accumulate a total of 800 Standard Party Points on Party Poker before the expiration date that is set to the 16-MAR-2008 at 23:59:59.

I can see that in your account that you have accumulated a total of
      98.88 Standard Party Points on Party Poker for the bonus. However, I can also see that the bonus was not awarded to your account until the 17th of December. For this reason your previously earned points that should have been included for the T150 bonus was not counted for.

I can see that since the creation of the account and when the bonus should have been activated you have accumulated a total of 527.38 Standard Party Points. Because of this I would kindly like you to contact us again when you have accumulated another 272.62 Standard Party Points and we will release the bonus to you.

You will not need to accumulate another 800 points as you have already received the $50 USD from the affiliate, and you are only working towards the release of the $100 USD bonus amount.

If you log into you PartyAccount and click on 'statement' in the fold down menu under 'Party Points', you will see all the information about your accumulated party points. If you look at the lower part of the page you will there see how many standard points and bonus points you have earned during a day or in total in one month. If you click on any of the blue marked numbers in this list you will be able to see on which games you have played in order to receive points.

So in other words, they finally admit that the points i earned before had to be included aswell, and they will release it as soon as i get the 800 standard points.
      Thanks for the help admin :)
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Donkeh,

Nice to hear that everything worked out fine for you. Hope that you'll have cleared the bonus soon.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-