Tomi

• PEPEMADRID
      PEPEMADRID
      Bronze
      hy all! i just would like to say that iam impresed by this side. iam playing online poker for about half year. i participated in some tournys but never get higher then 5th. maybe i should hear about this side before lol. i just passed the quiz. i had to do 3 times, its not easy but worth to take time and past it, i think i learned some things. i hope i will get my bonus of free $50 soon and see where iam know lol, tnx to poker strategy, happy holidays to all, later
  • 4 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi PEPEMADRID,

Welcome at PokerStrategy and congratulations for passing the quiz! I hope you'll learn a lot here.

Since you just passed the quiz, maybe it helps if you take a look at this thread: Just passed the quiz? Read this first!

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • PEPEMADRID
      PEPEMADRID
      Bronze
      thx thunderbird56! i readed before allready lol, i had time when i needed to wait 24h until next try lol but i will for shore read and learn more here. but i have a question. i opened account in partypoker and i can see bonus there but i cant opened. i also cant register real money account couse i have to deposit first and i think i readed here after i passed the quiz that i need real money account to get this bonus of $50.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi PEPEMADRID,

For a NONE PokerStrategy member, making a deposit is needed to make his account become a real money one. But as you're from PokerStrategy, just fill in all your personal details in cashier page. That way your account is considered as a real money account. The only thing now is to wait for us to deposit fund to your account.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • PEPEMADRID
      PEPEMADRID
      Bronze
      lol, thx again, going now to play against my self lol, nice day to all, later