This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Tomi

• PEPEMADRID
      PEPEMADRID
      Bronze
      hy all! i just would like to say that iam impresed by this side. iam playing online poker for about half year. i participated in some tournys but never get higher then 5th. maybe i should hear about this side before lol. i just passed the quiz. i had to do 3 times, its not easy but worth to take time and past it, i think i learned some things. i hope i will get my bonus of free $50 soon and see where iam know lol, tnx to poker strategy, happy holidays to all, later
  • 4 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi PEPEMADRID,

Welcome at PokerStrategy and congratulations for passing the quiz! I hope you'll learn a lot here.

Since you just passed the quiz, maybe it helps if you take a look at this thread: Just passed the quiz? Read this first!

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • PEPEMADRID
      PEPEMADRID
      Bronze
      thx thunderbird56! i readed before allready lol, i had time when i needed to wait 24h until next try lol but i will for shore read and learn more here. but i have a question. i opened account in partypoker and i can see bonus there but i cant opened. i also cant register real money account couse i have to deposit first and i think i readed here after i passed the quiz that i need real money account to get this bonus of $50.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi PEPEMADRID,

For a NONE PokerStrategy member, making a deposit is needed to make his account become a real money one. But as you're from PokerStrategy, just fill in all your personal details in cashier page. That way your account is considered as a real money account. The only thing now is to wait for us to deposit fund to your account.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • PEPEMADRID
      PEPEMADRID
      Bronze
      lol, thx again, going now to play against my self lol, nice day to all, later