IS today is dayoff or its working day for PS

• 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Pyromancer1 & welcome to PokerStrategy,

Please be patient, it can take up to 48 hours after passing the quiz for your starting capital to be allocated and transferred.

It is also possible that an ID check will be required before then too, so keep an eye on your emails as the support team will let you know what to do if this is required.

Welcome once again and look forward to seeing you up & running in due course.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Pyromancer1
      Pyromancer1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi Pyromancer1 & welcome to PokerStrategy,

Please be patient, it can take up to 48 hours after passing the quiz for your starting capital to be allocated and transferred.

It is also possible that an ID check will be required before then too, so keep an eye on your emails as the support team will let you know what to do if this is required.

Welcome once again and look forward to seeing you up & running in due course.

Best regards,

Bart
      Thnak you for ur replay ... that why i wanted to know if its work day so i keep checking my email to see if there any updates ...

any way i read alot of posts about proplems in fulltilt and the free bank roll .. i chosed fulltilt .. so i will have proplem to or its just some accounts ??
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      I think you should learn the English language first.
    • Pyromancer1
      Pyromancer1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      I think you should learn the English language first.
      Sorry for that im arabic and we dont use alot of english here ..;( (
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      That's ok Pyromancer1,

We appreciate that for many of our members here English is not their native language, but everyone is welcome here.

Your English is also a lot better than my Arabic my friend ;)

It answer to your question, yes there does appear to be a slight delay with some Full Tilt transfers at the moment. Please bear with us, I'm sure that it won't take too long and you'll soon be up and running.

Good luck and look forward to seeing you active in the forums in due course.

Best regards,

Bart