NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Absolute
      SB ($9.39)
      Hero ($10)
      UTG ($21.40)
      UTG+1 ($10.78)
      CO ($2.12)
      BTN ($10.86)

Dealt to Hero 5:heart: 2:club:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.10, CO calls $0.10, fold, SB calls $0.05, Hero checks

FLOP ($0.40) 5:spade: 2:diamond: 9:diamond:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.35, UTG+1 folds, CO folds, SB calls $0.35

TURN ($1.10) 5:spade: 2:diamond: 9:diamond: 8:heart:

SB bets $2.50, Hero calls $2.50

RIVER ($6.10) 5:spade: 2:diamond: 9:diamond: 8:heart: 4:heart:

SB bets $6.10, Hero calls $6.10

SB shows 5:club: 8:spade:
      (Pre 69%, Flop 25.1%, Turn 95.5%)

Hero shows 5:heart: 2:club:
      (Pre 31%, Flop 74.9%, Turn 4.5%)

SB wins $17.39

Ok, so I just were forced to play here, and he is bad player overal so decided to call... where should I have folded? :f_frown:

I just hate that I saw that it was overbet now...(because of site showing total pot size)
  • 3 replies
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hi,
      he is bad player overal

That's crucial mistake.Say "he is bad" isn't enough.You need to ask yourself what kind of bad is he? bad-passive or bad-aggressive.If he is bad-passive,then it's easy fold because they bet,raise ,overbet only super hands like 2p+.Your plan valuebet him relentlessly and fold to a raise.Another story is bad-aggressive.He also have value hands when he raises,bets but he bluffs a big part of his range,so our plan is valuebet him and call his raises,bets,overbets with good hand.So,it's up to you to decide.Since he's limping,I assume he's passive and that overbet sometimes means fear of fd,then it's fold.
      :f_confused:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Saruniks,

I don't see why we even should Call it on turn, it's a big over-bet which usually indicates to a very strong hand, easy fold on turn. We don't beat anything there anymore which takes such a line.

Best regards.
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dallievas
      Hi,
      he is bad player overal

That's crucial mistake.Say "he is bad" isn't enough.You need to ask yourself what kind of bad is he? bad-passive or bad-aggressive.If he is bad-passive,then it's easy fold because they bet,raise ,overbet only super hands like 2p+.Your plan valuebet him relentlessly and fold to a raise.Another story is bad-aggressive.He also have value hands when he raises,bets but he bluffs a big part of his range,so our plan is valuebet him and call his raises,bets,overbets with good hand.So,it's up to you to decide.Since he's limping,I assume he's passive and that overbet sometimes means fear of fd,then it's fold.
      :f_confused:
      he just keeps loosing money non stop, limps every time, overbets like most of the times with I don't know what. oh well, yeah, dunno why did I call... playing so bad, I am new on NL10, so... it's hard to explain. :f_biggrin: