This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

NL BSS Study group

• SneakyhanD
      SneakyhanD
      Bronze
      Hello pokerstrategists, how are you ?
      Unlike the other study groups, I will not make a huge thread and I will keep this as short as possible.

At the beginning of February I switched from Sit-n-Goes to cash nl2. I was in 2 study groups before (sngs) and I simply like the idea of having lot of players sharing experiences, expressing thoughts, giving advices to each other etc.etc.. So I was searching for a steady NL-BSS study group and I found one in the forums but unfortunately it was kinda dead and there was only one guy active in the chat so it simply didn't go anywhere, DEAD.

Lately I got to know Sinnology a little bit more, we share poker experiences and sweating and helping each other out to beat the micros. We decided to try to organize a new study group and keep it active and as much as effective as we can.

So here I am, recruiting All Cash-game players out there w/out any requirements but the simple ones;

:club: Skype Account
      :club: Ability to Read&Write in English
      :club: A lot of poker motivation and the will to learn and share advices etc.etc.
      [B]
      Mikogo is recommended for sweating sessions ![/B]

If you are interested, simply contact me via Skype or leave your details in this thread;

:spade: Limit played and your poker experience in Cash Games
      :spade: Your poker room
      :spade: Your name ( You can't keep it in secret if you like to )
      :spade: Skype details

My skype: tfc.justrpay

Cya in the group ;)
      Farewell !
  • 39 replies