[NL2-NL10] NL2 QJ iso raise

• Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      Gave some 6-max NL2 a blast just to mix things up. I've read some basic strategy on 6-max and used to play 6-max sitngos but i'll put in a few study hours tomorrow to make sure i'm not doing anything terribly wrong.

Preflop should be $0.10. SB donks me and i decide to flat here since i'm beating some Jx all 9x. He can easily have some kind of draw here also. He leads the turn pretty small this time so I figure he's on some kind of KT/T8 combo and decide to raise here to force an incorrect decision with a draw or less likely value from 9x. My raise could be smaller? ~0.60. I only make it 0.70 because his turn bet is less than half pot.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $2
      MP3:
      $1.75
      Hero:
      $3.35

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q:heart: , J:spade:
      MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.08, BU folds, SB calls $0.07, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0.20) J:diamond: , 9:heart: , 5:spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.14, Hero calls $0.14.

Turn: ($0.48) J:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.2, Hero raises to $0.70, SB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.88
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Meemawuk,

Preflop should be bigger ~$0,10 although it ain't that big mistake. And otherwise seems to be fine as well and I like the raise size. We just can't give him great odds there if he has any kind of draw.

Best regards.