This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 Q9s sb completion.

• Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      I complete from SB with a hand that I think plays well multiway. I flop 2 overs + FD but dont really want to lead here. Because of the minbet and 2 calls I decide to make a semibluff here since noone looks particularly strong here. Maybe I should just take my direct odds here? Not sure what better hands will fold. Maybe 3x/2x and some weak 6x. I bet and he Jams me on the turn. Can I ever fold here?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $2.09
      BB:
      $1.1
      CO:
      $1.81
      BU:
      $1.41

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q:heart: , 9:heart:
      2 folds, CO calls $0.02, BU calls $0.02, Hero calls $0.01, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.08) 6:heart: , 3:heart: , 2:spade: (4 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $0.02, CO calls $0.02, BU calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.12, BB calls $0.10, CO folds, BU calls $0.10.

Turn: ($0.46) K:heart: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.33, BB folds, BU raises to $1.27 (All-In), Hero calls $0.94.

River: ($3.00) T:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $3.00

Results follow (highlight to see):
      BU shows a flush, ace high (Ah 4h)
      Hero shows (Qh 9h)

BU wins with a flush, ace high (Ah 4h)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Meemawuk,

I don't understand why you Check/Raising the flop? You wont make them fold anyways, rather just take the odds and hope to hit. Otherwise the turn is pretty basic, I am going broke there as well, just a cooler.

Best regards.