[NL20-NL50] sh nl 25 TT OOP

• DeMarcohsp
      Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button ($27.57)
      SB ($23.30)
      Hero (BB) ($25.74)
      UTG ($26.15)
      MP ($27.71)
      CO ($33.20)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 10, 10
      1 fold, MP bets $0.85, CO calls $0.85, 2 folds, Hero raises to $3.25, MP calls $2.40, 1 fold

Flop: ($7.45) 7, 2, 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP bets $4.50, Hero calls $4.50

Turn: ($16.45) 7 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP bets $7.50, Hero raises to $17.99 (All-In), 1 fold

Total pot: $31.45 | Rake: $1.57

Very few hands on MP but he didn't make any stupid plays so far

CO is a whale like 60/0 so far

Pre i 3 bet for value against CO and was looking for a fold from MP even though I dont mind a call either as if he is any good he will know that CO will call with almost any 2 so his calling range will be much wider.

MP calls and surprisingly CO folds which is the least probable scenario for me, but still think that Mp's range is pretty wide here

On the flop I think that QQ+ are almost excluded and he would have 4betted those very often imo pre so I still see in his range lots of pp's that were set minning pre, JJ which beat me, lots of suited connecters guess like 45s-9Ts, lots of broadways.

In game I was a bit scared on the flop and didn't have time to figure a range for him so I took a more passive line which I think is able to get me some more value from his pp's & any random hand that didn't hit.

On the turn I pretty much realized what his range was and thought that here I was going to get value from all his draws (oesd, fd, combo draws)+ get called by 88-99

In retrospective I think c betting flop and then dependent on how the board develops porbably playing a more passive game is if not more +EV is definitely easier.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Sometimes you can take c/c flop, c/rai line with overpairs to let other player to bluff, but with TT I think I like c/r flop and shoving turn, since he would b/f all his overcards, like QJ, KQ, AQ that has 20% equity against your hand and might easily take free card on the turn
      turn c/rai is fine, you´re quite pot committed, he is still b/f hands that has equity against your hand and he would b/c with worse hands