About a new account at poker strategy

• StankeKGBg
      StankeKGBg
      Bronze
      Hello everyone,i have a question,and i hope someone could help me. I allready put my 50$ starting capital at FTP,played and spent them all. In the meantime,i open pokerstars account and put deposit,but not using PS cod for registration. I did write my acc name in profile settings,but nothing happens. I wish to proceed collecting PSP,and continue to learn,using articles and forum. So is it possible to get strategy points with that acc,or i should open a new one,which is impossible,at least with my real personal data. And also my goal is to collect 1000 PSP for elephant. One more: Does anyone have experience using elephant with Linux OS?
      Thanks in advance,best regards
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi StankeKGBg,

You are only able to earn PokerStrategy points from accounts originally set up via the PokerStrategy link and bonus code (i.e. tracked accounts).

I'm afraid you will be unable to retrack your PokerStars account and will therefore be unable to earn points there.

It is against PokerStars rules to set up multiple or replacement accounts.

Will have to leave the Linux question to someone more qualified to answer I'm afraid ?(

Best regards,

Bart
    • martisPS
      martisPS
      Bronze
      i think linux os isnt compatible wit elephant software. btu this is just my opinion ;]
    • StankeKGBg
      StankeKGBg
      Bronze
      So,thank you for your answers. I assumed its like that. Thanks anyway
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      The PokerStrategy.com Elephant doesn't work on Linux.

You will need to run it on a virtual machine.

Cheers
      Hannes