About coaching, why you can't record'em?

• 11 replies
    • Laurenz1988
      Laurenz1988
      Bronze
      I dun get ur question? U wanna post video's? Or what? Coach other people?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      We want that ou coaching stay exclusive. If we allow recording they would appear in datasharing networks very soon and then everyone could see them without the necessary status. This is bad for us because we lose money which may mean that we can't offer this aymore and bad for you because you would be betrayed as well.

I hope that we could offer coachings for you at tims where you are able to watch them as well soon.
      Until that you may watch some videos?

I hope that you can understand this. :)
    • martizzo
      martizzo
      Bronze
      Most of the coaching i miss because they're broadcasting at midday or midnight not good at all. But i put all effort not miss any training because its EV+ :)
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by martizzo
      Most of the coaching i miss because they're broadcasting at midday or midnight not good at all. But i put all effort not miss any training because its EV+ :)
      Maybe you create a topic in the feedback are where you post your favorite coaching times as well. If pushkin sees it he will answer if this is possible in the near future. The more people that post there the higher the chance that it will be sooner than later. ;)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Correct! :D

Happy New Year!
      Puschkin81
    • martizzo
      martizzo
      Bronze
      Well i best times for me are from 20GMT to 24GMT. I'm looking to Fixed Limit Beginner and SSS beginner trainings. Thanks for support... :)
    • Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      For your times their is a FL Beginnercoaching in the night from tuesday to wednesday from midnight to 1.30 AM CET and wednesday´s from 9.30 pm to 11 pm CET.
    • macydus2
      macydus2
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ciRith
      We want that ou coaching stay exclusive. If we allow recording they would appear in datasharing networks very soon and then everyone could see them without the necessary status. This is bad for us because we lose money which may mean that we can't offer this aymore and bad for you because you would be betrayed as well.

I hope that we could offer coachings for you at tims where you are able to watch them as well soon.
      Until that you may watch some videos?

I hope that you can understand this. :)
      If people really wanted to do this there are ways and means! It can't be all that hard to record your screen or disguise the fact your doing it ;) The type people who would do this sort of thing would never sign up in the 1st place and if they did would do it regardless! On the same notion the people who play to work their way to see new articles, videos and coaching would do it regardless as you often add new content and the community is great.

Stardock recently proved this with one of the games they released it as a downloadable game (you could get a cd if you wanted and buy it in the shops) but importantly you didnt need the CD to run it. As the only reason you need a CD to run games is because its supposed to prevent piracy, as stardock pointed out those who want to get games for free will do it anyway and if they cant they won't then go and buy the game! It was a success and they didnt suffer at all in sales. Anyway i think that it is very relvant to this topic ;)
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Well it's true that it is possible but we try to make it as hard as possible for them. Without the needed status you can't access the coachings so there is no other way around it (same with the videos).

Is Stardock something like Valve is doing? That you need to be online and logged in to play the game? I don't like that at all because they do not need to know when and how long I play so I prefer the DVD games. ;)
    • macydus2
      macydus2
      Bronze
      No you just install the game and you can launch it whenever. Now to be fair I did get the game off a friend of mine and play it for a month for free but because I felt what they were doing was honourable and it was good I bought it ;) Also you cant get the free udates if you dont register with license key online!
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Nice concept. :)