$25.35
      CO:
      $27.00
      BU:
      $43.98
      SB:
      $12.41

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A, J.
      Hero raises to $1.00, 3 folds, SB calls $0.90, BB folds.

Flop: ($2.25) 5, 8, 6 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($2.25) J (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.60, SB raises to $4.30, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3.85.

Villain-unknown.Should I be calling his turn raise and how do I respond on various rivers?
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      you either have to decide if you´re going to play for stacks or not, since he is only half stack
      If you´re really playing a lot of rush, I´d suggest investing to holdem manager that you don´t have to play against unknowns
      I´d likely shove turn, since our hand is very strong, he can c/r there worse hands, like pair+draw or bluffs and we´re barreling turn quite often, so we should protect our turn betting range
    • jozata
      jozata
      Bronze
      Well I know I need a holdem manager but for that I also need a pc upgrade cause it's too slow and hm will even make things worse.I had almost gathered the money for both when I had a massive downswing,had to go back to NL25 and now I am back to square one... :f_mad:
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jozata
      Well I know I need a holdem manager but for that I also need a pc upgrade cause it's too slow and hm will even make things worse.I had almost gathered the money for both when I had a massive downswing,had to go back to NL25 and now I am back to square one... :f_mad:
      yeah, rush can cause massive swings.
      Maybe you should consider playing regular tables where you´re playing against the same regulars or another option would be become quite nitty pre-flop, since you can´t really know against which players you can steal pf and who would 3-bet you a lot with very wide range