FEEDBACK-MichaelM

• tiltpokernow
      tiltpokernow
      Bronze
      MichaelM

Then have your team do their job and delete all of the other comments not appropriate for FODOFEETS77'S FEEDBACK THREAD. Go take a look in it and 90% of the crap in there is not feedback related so it just washes out all of the true feedback comments.

Poor staking/feedback setup
  • 5 replies
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Yea Imo make a new sub-forum with "rail threads"
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tiltpokernow
      MichaelM

Then have your team do their job and delete all of the other comments not appropriate for FODOFEETS77'S FEEDBACK THREAD. Go take a look in it and 90% of the crap in there is not feedback related so it just washes out all of the true feedback comments.

Poor staking/feedback setup
      Why are you so worried about Frodofeet77? You left your feedback and that's it, people will see that and make their own decisions.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      The Moderating team are continuing to monitor the staking area as do the Admins, amongst many other areas and responsibilities you will of course appreciate.

The feedback thread is designed for just that and as you've already stated your concern within the one mentioned, there appears no urgent need for action. It remains members responsibility to review all of the information available before making their own informed decision on whether to back etc.

The guidelines will be reviewed further shortly and we will continue to assist members in using this forum area, the feedback threads and blogs to rail progress etc more effectively.

This is of course my own view, I'm sure Michael will provide his own and the official view on this when he gets a spare moment ;)

Thank you for your feedback,

Bart
    • tiltpokernow
      tiltpokernow
      Bronze
      people will see? in his flooded feedback thread about everything but feedback?

*clap*
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hello tiltpokernow,

You might got me wrong here, as I think it is a good thing that you want to inform other members about your experience with your stakee, but this is a case of using the wrong board/wrong place.

The result of leaving this unmoderated in the staking boards would lead to chaos. Just think what would happen if everyone would do it.

When using the Staking boards we ask one thing of you guys: make sure who you stake and for this read thoroughly through the feedback threads.

We also count on you guys to leave your feedback in the respective thread for this. This is one of the basics that makes the staking boards work.

So please leave everything you have to say about the stakee in the feedback thread.

Furthermore, we will check the feeedback thread and check if moderation is needed there.