$1.63
      SB:
      $2.00
      BB:
      $5.21
      UTG2:
      $3.93

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q, K.
      4 folds, CO calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.45, 2 folds, CO calls $0.35.

Flop: ($1.05) 5, 7, J (2 players)
      CO bets $1.05, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.05.

Again CO limp calls and donk full psb. Please not that all three my donkbet post were against same vilian.

I put myself on 6 outs and I am not Priced in even if I include my whole stack as implied odds.
  • 6 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I think I will call here because here your equity is quite insured and you might have even more equity due the fact he can do this with Q9 Qt, 86, 42

- Gerv
    • mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      Srry to put you through this but would you care to explain:

please help me put a range to this guy.

At the table I thought that he is doing it with "any pair" and that I would only be good if I hit a Q or K

The preflop range I had him on:
      22-77, Ax, SC(54+) and broadway.

On the flop:
      22-77, 5x, 7x, Jx

I considered the posiblity that he may have 64s but it was so small part of the range that I did not thing much of it.

What range should I put him on pre and post?
      How do I find this range?
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mineriva
      Again CO limp calls and donk full psb. Please not that all three my donkbet post were against same vilian.

His floprange is roughly x% of what he limp/calls with and likes his equity

So you give a Donk too much credit here. Way too much credit
    • cruizer
      cruizer
      Bronze
      I guess he's after the fact that 2/3rds of the time, you won't hit your flop, hence he'll donkbet just about anything and get you to fold the majority of times.

The question is, do you tighten up and basically just raise made hands (medium to high pocket pairs) against such an opponent and re-raise him AI on his donkbets if you hit a overpair or better on the flop?
    • mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      Srry I am confused:

Here you advise me to call but in the other threat I am against the same villian with the same hand after the same preflop action you advise me to fold the only difference being that :

a) there the flop is Tc9c2d here it is Js7d5h....Surely I have more equity on the first flop with overcards + SD vs only overcards. Looking at the equilator and using random hands I have 56% equity on the other flop vs only 43% on this. In fact I cannot define any preflop range where this flop gives me less equity than the other flop.

b) here he bets full pot size bet with a little behind where as in the other hand he bets less than the pot and is allin. Therefore I get better potodds (or potodds pluss implied here) on the other hand...Surely in the other hand is a better call knowing that I get better potodds and no further betting

I really cannot see how this fold is incorrect and that call is also incorrect.

plz explain
    • mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      I thought so......