This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

3 days

• 5 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi SPXC08,

4 days? How could it be that long while you just passed the quiz yesterday? Anyway, please be patient.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • manzumkan
      manzumkan
      Bronze
      What are you talking about you are registered yesterday.

By the way i am now working on your articles and willing to pass the quiz in a few hours. Your strategy is very interesting and looks like will work fine.
      I have some questions but i believe it is not the place for that. I wll find the sutable forum and look for answer for strategy. Thanks for making such a good site.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi manzumkan,

Welcome at PokerStrategy! I hope you'll learn a lot here.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them.

Good luck with the quiz,
      -thunderbird56-
    • manzumkan
      manzumkan
      Bronze
      Hey thunderbird,

I just passed the quiz i think i made one mistake at question how do you define your position, clockwise counter clockwise etc.. But i can say that it was very useful for me.

After passed the quiz i downloaded program and registered using your code.

Now i am playing play money and looking forwatd for the next freeroll tourney.

thanks again.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi manzumkan,

Congratulations for passing the quiz! You'll get the money within 48 hours if we don't need to make an ID-check. Concerning the quiz, it doesn't matter at all if one answer is incorrect, i however can tell you that you define your position by counter-clockwise. ;)

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-