3 days

• 5 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi SPXC08,

4 days? How could it be that long while you just passed the quiz yesterday? Anyway, please be patient.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • manzumkan
      manzumkan
      Bronze
      What are you talking about you are registered yesterday.

By the way i am now working on your articles and willing to pass the quiz in a few hours. Your strategy is very interesting and looks like will work fine.
      I have some questions but i believe it is not the place for that. I wll find the sutable forum and look for answer for strategy. Thanks for making such a good site.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi manzumkan,

Welcome at PokerStrategy! I hope you'll learn a lot here.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them.

Good luck with the quiz,
      -thunderbird56-
    • manzumkan
      manzumkan
      Bronze
      Hey thunderbird,

I just passed the quiz i think i made one mistake at question how do you define your position, clockwise counter clockwise etc.. But i can say that it was very useful for me.

After passed the quiz i downloaded program and registered using your code.

Now i am playing play money and looking forwatd for the next freeroll tourney.

thanks again.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi manzumkan,

Congratulations for passing the quiz! You'll get the money within 48 hours if we don't need to make an ID-check. Concerning the quiz, it doesn't matter at all if one answer is incorrect, i however can tell you that you define your position by counter-clockwise. ;)

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-