50 capital, cake blocked .

• cantbeblank
      cake blocked my acc, cuz one of my family member have acc there.
      so after waiting 48 h, got no money, now the support said to me
      to change site.

the other sites do not accept my country, except Fulltilt
      the problem is I got family members playing at Fulltilt as well, and I'm afraid
      of having problems , accounts will get locked and so on.

what should I do? :(
  • 2 replies
    • LONGPLAY66
      as long as each family member can provide id AND the playing patterns of each account do not make it appear to be 1 person using all of the accounts there is no reason for you to have issues on full tilt....cake obviously had an issue with this though.
    • MichaelM
      Hi cantbeklank,

Sorry to hear about the trouble.
      Some rooms have these restriction in place. I can tell you, that there are also in place with Full Tilt Poker.
      Have you tried contacting Cakes or Full Tilt Pokers customer service and explain the situation?

And just to be sure, currently you can receive the $50 starting capital on these rooms:

Are you positive that due to restrictions you cannot receive the starting capital on any of those?

If that is the case, you can go with a totally different room and deposit yourself. We have great first deposit offers on all rooms.
      Have a look in the Poker Room section. In the right column "Bonus & bonus code" you have quick overview.