This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl5 ATs vs river minraise?

• Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      Standard raise and get 2 callers. Flop is okay for me and they both check so I c-bet. 1 caller. He checks the turn and I dont see how I can make some kind of Qx fold here which he likely has so I take the free card which completes my flush. When he checks to me again I think its safe to fire out a value bet, then he minraises me. Should I just be getting it in vs his stack since he can have 6x lower flushes etc? Is my flat call too nitty?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $3.24
      BB:
      $16.38
      Hero:
      $4.8

0.02/0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:heart: , T:heart:
      Hero raises to $0.20, 2 folds, SB calls $0.18, BB calls $0.15.

Flop: ($0.60) Q:heart: , 6:diamond: , 3:heart: (3 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.4, SB calls $0.40, BB folds.

Turn: ($1.40) 4:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($1.40) 6:heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1, SB raises to $2.00, Hero calls $1.00.

Final Pot: $5.40
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Meemawuk,

While he doesn't have much left anyways you can likely just ship it on river as well. I don't think that I am laying down my hand. He could easily have worse flush and as well even 6x.

Best regards.
    • Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      I'm only really losing to 33 and 66 here. He actually had 66 so the river was the worst card ever for me. I still don't like my flat call though since there are so many hands I can get value from by shoving.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Meemawuk
      I'm only really losing to 33 and 66 here. He actually had 66 so the river was the worst card ever for me. I still don't like my flat call though since there are so many hands I can get value from by shoving.
      He anyways has only few cents left, doesn't really matter what you do. :D