unproffesional customer support

• maha24
      maha24
      Global
      i have been waiting for a response from the customer support for more than 4 hours, is this normal? i tought this site was a little bit more professional. also i had some problems with the free 50$. first i recieved a mail that asked me for id, i sent them pictures as asked, got an e mail that said the money was on the way and that my account on full tilt poker was credited. then i waited for 48 hours and no money was credited to my account. i asked customer support for assistance, they said i would have to wait an additional 48 hours so i waited and still nothing. today they said that i didnt pass the security check, 4 days after i originally recieved a mail from them saying i passed the security check, a little bit contradictory isnt it? has anyone had a similiar situation, i am afraid that they could use my id for some kind of fraud or someting similiar since i have been told 2 different stories so far,
  • 17 replies
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      can't help you out with most of this, but can tell you one or two things.

they are NOT going to use your ID for fraud. They have no need to, no reason to, and their customer support is actually brilliant.

You say you've been waiting for 4 hours, well they get loads of emails from people about their $50, often by multiple accounts, so they have a lot of work to do.

Just chill a little bit dude, you'll get your stuff if you're legit. After all, $50 free, yet you're complaining about a 4 hour wait.

Also, you're bronze on here, and the system says:

Bronze – status upon receiving starting capital or 1 StrategyPoint

so?
    • intercect
      intercect
      Bronze
      Full Tilt says there working on a fix, and that u will habe ur $50 in a couple of days.
    • maha24
      maha24
      Global
      first of all how can you be so sure for what they use mine and others id other than security checks?there has been numerous sites that i know which used basicly the same check (id,passports etc), and misused the sent personal details. i know that a friend of mine got in a lot, i mean a lot trouble because he sent his personal details (not saying poker strategy are doing that), and thats a part why i am a litlle bit woried. i am not complaining about 4 hours waiting, but 4 days of waiting. jim4do are you a representative of pokerstrategy, if the customer support is so briliant why are u explaing things that the so called brilliant customer support is supposed to do? the problem is that i passed the security check, got an email saying my account would be credited, and then suddenly i didnt pass the security check...i can paste all my mails here if somenoe who is actually signed to work for pokerstrategy would care to take a look. jim4do thanks anyways

edit Full Tilt says there working on a fix, and that u will habe ur $50 in a couple of days.
      thats what they said a couple of days ago, since then i have been waiting only to recieve the upper mentioned did not pass the security check reply
    • intercect
      intercect
      Bronze
      Gone
    • intercect
      intercect
      Bronze
      Originally posted by intercect
      You are aware of that atm you are complaining about free money?

Make a small deposit by yourself then?
    • maha24
      maha24
      Global
      i do not understand what youre trying to say in the first sentence,sorry.
      the main reason i got to pokerstrategy is the no deposit bonus, why would i deposit if i have a chance to get free 50$,?????
    • maha24
      maha24
      Global
      i am sorry, i can not figure out what youre trying to say in the first sentence....
      the main reason i got to pokerstrategy is so i would not have to make any kinds of deposits,duh..
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      How the hell can you be bronze then? :f_confused:
      AFAIK you get bronze status when they credit you 50$ or when you deposit your own money and get strategy points...
    • maha24
      maha24
      Global
      Originally posted by TiciBoy
      How the hell can you be bronze then? :f_confused:
      AFAIK you get bronze status when they credit you 50$ or when you deposit your own money and get strategy points...
      i dont know, is there any one who actually work for poker strategy that could help me?
      first i got this
      okerStrategy.com Transfer Team,
      04.03.11 15:05: Dear Mahir,

We are delighted to confirm that our customer support team has verified your user account and initiated the transfer of your $50 starting capital.

As soon as the money has been credited to your account, we will send you another email. This may take up to 48 hours.

Please check your emails from time to time. We will inform you immediately should the transfer of the $50 not be successful, for instance if you have mistyped your account name.

Your username: maha24

then i got this

Dear maha24,

Thank you for your message.

In order to protect our security procedures we are unable to disclose any information about individual ID-check cases. In addition, the process cannot be repeated or the decision overturned.

However please know that you remain a valuable member to our community and we would like to invite you to take advantage of one of our first deposit bonuses:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

Of course we are aware that security measures can sometimes also affect genuine customers and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience

However, such measures had to be introduced to protect our members and to ensure a safer gaming environment.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again, if you require any further assistance.

Kind regards,
      Mark

and this

maha24,
      07.03.11 15:02: hi
      the further 48 hours have almost passed and i still dont have the 50$ on my full tilt bankroll. is there still technical errors, because i was really expecting them to be solved already?
      all the best
      Mark,
      07.03.11 18:16: Dear maha24,

Thank you for your message.

We regret to inform you, we are unable to credit you the free $50 starting capital as your account did not pass our security check.

In order to protect our security procedures we are unable to disclose any information about individual ID-check cases. In addition, the process cannot be repeated or the decision overturned.

However please know that you remain a valuable member to our community and we would like to invite you to take advantage of one of our first deposit bonuses:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

Of course we are aware that security measures can sometimes also affect genuine customers and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience

However, such measures had to be introduced to protect our members and to ensure a safer gaming environment.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again, if you require any further assistance.

Kind regards,
      Mark

?
    • intercect
      intercect
      Bronze
      Well, I think the message is pretty clear? Your ID handlings were obv wrong.
    • poupou
      poupou
      Bronze
      There has been technical difficulties with the Full Tilt starting capital and they are working to fix it ASAP. Try to be little more patient and you'll get your free money. :f_thumbsup:
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hello there,

opening multiple accounts is not permitted by our Terms & Conditions, especially with intent to receive the $50 starting capital more than once.

I will close this account, please refrain from opening further ones.

Hadi
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      full tilt poker replies in 4 days... if you born on luckystar and the moon phases at the right place in that year. So don't complain about 4 hours and get something to do not just refreshing e-mail screen.
    • go12345678
      go12345678
      Basic
      Originally posted by Hadi
      Hello there,

opening multiple accounts is not permitted by our Terms & Conditions, especially with intent to receive the $50 starting capital more than once.

I will close this account, please refrain from opening further ones.

Hadi
      hello there, it s maha24
      i really dont get what this is all about, this morning i recieved a message from customer support that my account is ok an the starting capital is on the way to my full tilt account, a now i get i ban for asking for help..... you can also deactivate this account, but all i want is an explaniation how i passed the id security check, then suddenly not, and then again i got a messsage from customer support like i have passed thes security check. hadi, please explain, and i will refrain myself from opening new accounts
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi maha24,

you have created the account maha23 a while ago - maybe one of the colleagues didn't notice that, but it was noticed in the end, which is why the $50 was not transferred. The $50 capital is only given out once per person.

Regards,

Hadi
    • serial931
      serial931
      Basic
      i never received my 50 dollars bonus i do a mistake tell them to put on fulltilt when i try to change to another poker they say that the money is already sent but fulltilt tell me that never received money for my samuka93111 account i think that if the money was never sent pokerstrategy can help me with this because now my fulltilt account is banned for ever my brothers have fulltilt accounts too so they banned all accounts that we have :/ please do something about it
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      @serial:

Please be patient - unfortunately, we're experiencing some troubles with the transfer of $50 capitals to Full Tilt Poker which are causing delays. So be a little bit more patient, you should receive the money after all :)