This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 75s SH from CO

• terpesheva
      terpesheva
      Bronze
      I know this hand went horribly wrong but please tell me when I should have stopped.
      I guess a contibet here and the second barell were fine (Q scares the crap out of Jack hands). I thought that fold equity + implied odds from getting a flush were enough for the bet.
      Final shove was a bit too much I guess =(

Thanks

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $1.48
      MP2:
      $1.21
      Hero:
      $1.99

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with 7:diamond: , 5:diamond:
      MP2 calls $0.02, MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0.10, BU folds, SB calls $0.09, BB folds, MP2 calls $0.08.

Flop: ($0.32) J:spade: , 9:diamond: , 3:diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets $0.2, SB calls $0.20, MP2 folds.

Turn: ($0.72) Q:club: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.3, SB calls $0.30.

River: ($1.32) 3:club: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.39 (All-In), SB calls $0.88 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $3.08

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows (7d 5d)
      SB shows two-pair, nines and threes (Ac 9c)

SB wins with two-pair, nines and threes (Ac 9c)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello terpesheva,

Preflop: At the beginning I wouldn't even advice playing such hands since they wont hit that often and as well we can't really make those stations fold anyways.

As played
      Postflop: Rather take a free card on turn and Check behind and likely give it up on river, since I don't really see him folding there anyways while he is such a station.

Best regards.