This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 TT vs flop donk

• Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      Strange donk from him here. Then he leads the turn small. I dont think he's betting the flop with Kx so I call the turn too and check back the river. Is my line too passive here?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $5.36
      MP3:
      $5.87
      Hero:
      $6.23

0.02/0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with T:heart: , T:diamond:
      MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.20, BU folds, SB calls $0.18, BB folds, MP3 calls $0.15.

Flop: ($0.65) 6:spade: , 6:club: , 4:diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, MP3 bets $0.3, Hero calls $0.30, SB folds.

Turn: ($1.25) K:spade: (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0.45, Hero calls $0.45.

River: ($2.15) 3:heart: (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $2.15

Hello Meemawuk,

While he doesn't have much left anyways you can likely just ship it on river as well. I don't think that I am laying down my hand. He could easily have worse flush and as well even 6x.

Best regards.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Meemawuk,

Preflop: I'd raise it to $0,25.
      Postflop: Should be somewhat fine, I don't really expect him to have the Kx there anyways while he makes such a small bet on turn. And checking behind is there totally fine while we might have a small value-bet.

Best regards..