[NL2-NL10] 10 9s

• diversfx
      diversfx
      Silver
      This hand was all you can ask 4.near the end of session slowly closing down tables as they dry out.PF I'am playing long odds but with his WTS stat I figure if I hit there is a good chance I get his stack.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $1.7
      MP1:
      $2.04

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with T:heart: , 9:heart:
      2 folds, MP1 raises to $0.08, 4 folds, Hero calls $0.07, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.18) A:club: , T:diamond: , 9:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 bets $0.13, Hero raises to $0.42, MP1 calls $0.29.

Turn: ($1.02) T:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 bets $0.48, Hero raises to $1.20 (All-In), MP1 calls $0.72.

River: ($3.42) T:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $3.42

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP1 shows (Ad Ks)
      Hero shows four-of-a-kind, tens (Th 9h)

Hero wins with four-of-a-kind, tens (Th 9h)
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello diversfx,

Preflop: While the guy has such a WTS, it's hard to play against him OOP and as well make him fold any kind of hand. And as well with just Calling we wont play profitable such hands. Therefore I'd rather advice you not playing with such hands OOP and as well against station on those limits.

As played
      Postflop: I am likely just donking myself on turn and shipping it on river. He could easily just Check behind there on turn and we would lose value.

Best regards.
    • diversfx
      diversfx
      Silver
      I would fold this PF but this was a gut call late session.But I see the point waiting till a later street under most times. Thanks again Veriz
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by diversfx
      I would fold this PF but this was a gut call late session.But I see the point waiting till a later street under most times. Thanks again Veriz
      You are welcome! I am not really against to play such hands, but usually try at least have position and as well more people in the hand. Oh any by the way you doing great with the posting and it seems that you are improving. Keep going the good work. Meanwhile good luck on tables!
    • diversfx
      diversfx
      Silver
      Thanks I am doing better still seem to make those couple costly mistakes each day.But still +ev last couple T hands.